Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

MMM Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Nigeria (2483 Views)

MMM Nigeria Update: MMM Nigeria Faces Another December Break? / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria by issosa: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2016
I have heard various complaints from MMM Participants complaining of not being able to access their sites after getting help. They all complain of the site requesting for Letter of Happiness whenever they log in even after writing various Letters of Happiness. Is it actually a technical problem or the site is finally shutting down?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria by caringsce(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
It is a deliberate plot to stop further withdrawals
Re: MMM Nigeria by caringsce(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
It started since the Security and Exchange Commission alerted the general public
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
I thought as much. All the online agents that normally respond to issues suddenly went dark. 10k and 100k guiders dont take or return calls.
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2016
Deliberate misinformation which guider doesn't pick call, name one person.
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
Deliberate misinformation which guider doesn't pick call, name one person.
OLANIGBEHIN OLUMIDE
Odeyemi Joshua O
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
issosa:

OLANIGBEHIN OLUMIDE
Odeyemi Joshua O
you are funny when we have thousands of guiders and you mentioned two souls. Put up their numbers let me call them myself. people will manipulate the system and expect results don't you know their rules guiding the operation of mmm. If you edit your account details alone you are in trouble, your account will be frozen until a period of 14 days. Please do research and stop spreading nonsense. Many people are seriously floating Mmm rules, I even educated my friend who allowed his brother ph more than him, he didn't even know it was offence. If he is stopped from withdrawing his money he would claim Mmm defrauded him.
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
you are funny when we have thousands of guiders and you mentioned two souls. Put up their numbers let me call them myself. people will manipulate the system and expect results don't you know their rules guiding the operation of mmm. If you edit your account details alone you are in trouble, your account will be frozen until a period of 14 days. Please do research and stop spreading nonsense. Many people are seriously floating Mmm rules, I even educated my friend who allowed his brother ph more than him, he didn't even know it was offence. If he is stopped from withdrawing his money he would claim Mmm defrauded him.
You are yarning dust. The point is MMM is experiencing a technical error. They keep requesting for Letter of happiness after countless letters have been written. I guess you are a guider, you guess should work on it asap.
Re: MMM Nigeria by Syvyd199: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2016
how are you guys?
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2016
issosa:

You are yarning dust. The point is MMM is experiencing a technical error. They keep requesting for Letter of happiness after countless letters have been written. I guess you are a guider, you guess should work on it asap.
and you are the only in the whole nigeria that reported it. Screen shots of your claims please?
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
and you are the only in the whole nigeria that reported it. Screen shots of your claims please?
All the above names registered under me

Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
issosa:

All the above names registered under me
a moratorium have been placed on these accounts, have they ever accessed their account from a single device although it would be rectified. Thank God they have already made withdrawals
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
They have the same surname are they not your relatives?
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
They have the same surname are they not your relatives?
They are my siblings. I talked them into joining MMM
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
issosa:

They are my siblings. I talked them into joining MMM
and none provided more help than you
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
and none provided more help than you
Three of them provided more help than me
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
intbizoil:
a moratorium have been placed on these accounts, have they ever accessed their account from a single device although it would be rectified. Thank God they have already made withdrawals
We access our accounts with the laptop at home. My sister has some money in her account, but she cant withdraw.
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=issosa post=49334529]
Three of them provided more help than me[/quote
REGULATIONS ON RELATIVES

If a referral is your relative, the sum of his/her contribution has to be less or equal to yours. For example, you made a contribution of 100,000 NGN and invited your relative to the Community. The relative can’t provide help which is more than 100,000 NGN. If your relative wants to contribute more money than you did, he/she should register through the registration form on the official site without any referral link. It means that your relative shouldn't be your referral to have the right to contribute more money than you did. The participants who invent various suspicious schemes in order to get more benefits will be blocked until further fact-finding.
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 14, 2016
issosa:

We access our accounts with the laptop at home. My sister has some money in her account, but she cant withdraw.
Registration and login into Personal Office from different accounts, but with one IP-address or from one device.
In this case there is a moratorium imposed until accounts owners verify their identity or fraudulent schemes are detected.
Re: MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:57am On Sep 14, 2016
I replied you with the rules you broke which has led to a moratorium being placed on the accounts, it is always important to be aware of the rules guiding the programme
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
[quote author=intbizoil post=49340268][/quote]
Never knew such rule existed.
Re: MMM Nigeria by issosa: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2016
intbizoil:
Registration and login into Personal Office from different accounts, but with one IP-address or from one device.
In this case there is a moratorium imposed until accounts owners verify their identity or fraudulent schemes are detected.
How do I verify my identity?
Re: MMM Nigeria by Anumuduc(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
odeyemi joshua will deliberately give incomplete details and his phone number never goes through,rather he sends his agents to upload fake teller.
i have written to support but no response yet.lets not mess up the platform
Re: MMM Nigeria by springer: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2016
Re: MMM Nigeria by iamawara(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
issosa:

Never knew such rule existed.

In other news. You have been marched with me to PH 2,000 you have only 28hrs to complete payment before them block you oh. Tho your phone is off for over 24hrs, I will advice u to login and check your PO to avoid story that touch the heart

(1) (Reply)

Help Advise On This Building Plan / General Chat / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.