Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

People Who Mocked God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Mocked God (4124 Views)

Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? / 5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God / See What Happened To Those That Mocked God, Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2016
Give me one fuckn good reason why...
I shouldn't curse the skies & hope to die?
Hate my parents for being born defective?
I can't get along with anyone, achieve any little thing?
I'm so hated & disrespected virtually everywhere I go?
I think religion is a bucket load of cum & people are gobbling it like christmas cookies?
Re: People Who Mocked God by Charlesredif(m): 3:59am On Sep 13, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin he Is only great at punishing people but can't feed the poor children in Africa the starving kids and can't even save the 1.7million children that die of malleria every year What a Waste
.lillyqueen answer this
Re: People Who Mocked God by Seun(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2016
fluxmind:
Give me one fuckn good reason why...
I shouldn't curse the skies & hope to die?
Hate my parents for being born defective?
I can't get along with anyone, achieve any little thing?
I'm so hated & disrespected virtually everywhere I go?
I think religion is a bucket load of cum & people are gobbling it like christmas cookies?
Sorry about this. What's the nature of your defect? I suspect that it can be managed if you have the right people around you. Tell us more pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Mocked God by kingkaspa: 6:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Seun:
This is why atheists are sometimes overconfident that God doesn't exist. If God existed, people wouldn't have to use deception to hype him.

John Lennon made that statement in 1966. He was shot in 1980. That's 14 years later. If God killed him for that statement, why wait 14 years?

There's no evidence that he ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's just another religious lie. Also, he was 75 years old.

First of all, he died of AIDS, not lung cancer in 1990 after coming out as HIV-positive in 1989. His death was inevitable due to the lack of treatment options for HIV/AIDS at the time. Also, there's no evidence that he did what you said he did. Also, that's not even blasphemous.

The titanic was not built by one man. There were hundreds of people involved and many of them must have been faithful Christians. The fact that the man's name was not mentioned should have aroused your suspicion. Also, there were hundreds of people on the boat when it sunk. Many of them must have been devout Christians. Are you saying that God killed hundreds of his followers just to punish that unknown man?

1. There's no evidence that she met Billy Graham 1 week before her death. 2. "I don't need your Jesus" is not blasphemy. Millions of people have lived to a ripe old age after saying things that are far worse. 3. She died of a drug overdose, which is very common for famous musicians.

"Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell" is not blasphemous. It's not even referring to God or the Christian hell at all. Those kind of lyrics are very common in rock music.

1. The is no evidence that this story ever happened. Anyone can make up such stories and send them to strangers. 2. Why would a mother allow her daughter to enter a car that's being driven by a drunk person? That's incredibly stupid, to say the least. 3. If a car that was being driven by a drunk person crashed, isn't it more reasonable to assume that their drunkenness is what caused the crash? 4. Do you really want to portray God as a person who would kill a group of friends because of what just one of them said? Don't you think it's bad for God's image?

1. There is no evidence that Christine Hewitt ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's evil to smear a dead person's name.
2. Richard Dawkins once said that, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." He is 75 years old and still going strong.
A very good reply. Everybody will die one way or the other. People that proclaim to worship God with all seriousness have met their ends in worse ways.

2 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by rosalieene(f): 9:19am On Sep 13, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

The God who created the world didn't have the intelligence to plant the tree in a more secure and safe place. He chose to plant it in the very garden he kept man.

[s]Your God is either irresponsible or it was a deliberate setup. Either ways, it was a foolish decision God made.
[/s]
Accord some respect to God

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by sonofluc1fer: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2016
rosalieene:
[/s][/b]
Accord some respect to God
Allow the God of foolish decisions to defend himself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Mocked God by ColdHardTruth: 9:45am On Sep 13, 2016
rosalieene:
[/s][/b] Accord some respect to God
what respect does Yahweh deserve?

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by dblackninja: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2016
So these old christian propaganda are still in circulation. In this era? Chai this is 2016 for Christ's sake!
Sister lilyqueen stop lying for Jesus grin

2 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by bytemeister(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
Looks more to me like a list of people God killed for disbelieving in him or revering his existence. How more pathetic could he get?.

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seun:
Sorry about this. What's the nature of your defect? I suspect that it can be managed if you have the right people around you. Tell us more pls.

I don't think you have any idea what it's like to be at the other end of the spectrum where nothing works, where nothing is good, no sunshine. You on the other hand are high & mighty so you wouldn't know or understand. Talk is cheap. All that's left is for me to pick a day to die so the misery can end cos my life is practically over. I don't need pity or consoling. I don't see a way out of the deep Hell im in.
Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin he Is only great at punishing people but can't feed the poor children in Africa the starving kids and can't even save the 1.7million children that die of malleria every year What a Waste
so u want manner to fall from heaven right? What have u done for d poor? U better be sensible.
If u were God what would u do?
There are so many billionaires in d world who have tried to help while others wont. God also said the poor will never cease in d land... Not in dis world

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by otemanuduno: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
op

I farted on bible last night, now my butt hurts, yaweh must be angry cheesy

U no go Kee person with laff cheesy

2 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by UyiIredia(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
I may not be an atheist but I dislike this tactic of using fear to stop people from firing their opinions.
Re: People Who Mocked God by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
fluxmind:
I don't think you have any idea what it's like to be at the other end of the spectrum where nothing works, where nothing is good, no sunshine. You on the other hand are high & mighty so you wouldn't know or understand. Talk is cheap. All that's left is for me to pick a day to die so the misery can end cos my life is practically over. I don't need pity or consoling. I don't see a way out of the deep Hell im in.
Depression and other psychological illnesses are just medical conditions that can be treated with drugs and counseling. Just see a doctor (psychiatrist), get your prescription, and keep taking it. Then you should try to surround yourself with people who are kind and understanding.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seun:
Depression and other psychological illnesses are just medical conditions that can be treated with drugs and counseling. Just see a doctor (psychiatrist), get your prescription, and keep taking it. Then you should try to surround yourself with people who are kind and understanding.

Drugs... Psychiatrist... I bet you ain't picked up a book or read any story about real depression cos fück all that bullshît you think you know. Just as I thought, stupid, ignorant & prejudiced niggër. Whatever man fück you & your judgemental bs. You can shove that 2bit ignorant line up your black äss, cos you gotta be dumb if you think antidepressants actually work. Get real niggër. GTFO & spare 5 minutes of your glammed up life reading about real struggles cos it seems to me your head been in the clouds too long, only a matter of time before your àss is shot down. Before you point that "hater" finger at me, nah I'm not. I just call bullshît soon as I smell it coming cos Bleep niggas & ignorance.
Re: People Who Mocked God by Ranchhoddas: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
fluxmind:

Drugs... Psychiatrist... I bet you ain't picked up a book or read any story about real depression cos fück all that bullshît you think you know. Just as I thought, stupid, ignorant & prejudiced niggër. Whatever man fück you & your judgemental bs. You can shove that 2bit ignorant line up your black äss, cos you gotta be dumb if you think antidepressants actually work. Get real niggër. GTFO & spare 5 minutes of your glammed up life reading about real struggles cos it seems to me your head been in the clouds too long, only a matter of time before your àss is shot down. Before you point that "hater" finger at me, nah I'm not. I just call bullshît soon as I smell it coming cos Bleep niggas & ignorance.
Na wa oo
Re: People Who Mocked God by hopefulLandlord: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
fluxmind:

leave the swear words aside bro

leave the anger aside bro

so, what's the solution to depression?

having imaginary friends? which creates imaginary enemies? with the promise of imaginary paradise?

maybe you should get a real book about real stories on depression

he's just talking from his own perspective, cursing god or becoming atheist or agnostic won't make your situation any better

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
so u want manner to fall from heaven right? What have u done for d poor?
See if u don't have anything reasonable to say u shouldn't have quote me What have ur omnipotent God done for the poor? I guess his now impotent right?

If u were God what would u do?

What has ur God done?

There are so many billionaires in d world who have tried to help while others wont. God also said the poor will never cease in d land... Not in dis world
Billionaires that probably worked hard for their money? Did they tell u that the money they have fell from the sky? U are not even ashamed that the God u claim to be omnipotent can't do anything about the poor what a waste
Re: People Who Mocked God by lepasharon(f): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Chai.. you lot bullied this girl off her own thread
Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 27, 2016
EyeHateGod:

See if u don't have anything reasonable to say u shouldn't have quote me What have ur omnipotent God done for the poor? I guess his now impotent right?

What has ur God done?

Billionaires that probably worked hard for their money? Did they tell u that the money they have fell from the sky? U are not even ashamed that the God u claim to be omnipotent can't do anything about the poor what a waste
may God grant u wisdom to reason rightly... I asked u, what have u done for d poor andu turn i against God (thats why athiests are unwise with their words).
God would help d poor through men but d question should be "is man willing?"...
How do u think d world would be if everyone was rich? Think next time before u reply
Re: People Who Mocked God by Codedrock(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Seun:
Seun u Keep mentioning psychiatrist I don't think we have trusted and good shrinks here in Nigeria.
If there are they must be too scarce.
Re: People Who Mocked God by chacoonder(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Seun:
This is why atheists can be extremely confident that God doesn't exist.

"
1. The is no evidence that this story ever happened. Anyone can make up such stories and send them to strangers. 2. Why would a mother allow her daughter to enter a car that's being driven by a drunk person? That's incredibly stupid, to say the least. 3. If a car that was being driven by a drunk person crashed, isn't it more reasonable to assume that the drunkenness is what caused the crash? 4. Do you really want to portray God as a person who would kill a group of friends because of what just one of them said? Don't you think it's bad for God's image?

1. There is no evidence that Christine Hewitt ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's evil to smear a dead person's name.
2. Richard Dawkins once said that, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." He is 75 years old and still going strong.
This is sooo clean and precise.Good job bro

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by Seun(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Codedrock:
Seun u Keep mentioning psychiatrist I don't think we have trusted and good shrinks here in Nigeria. If there are they must be too scarce.
Regular doctors can prescribe basic psychiatric medications like antidepressants. They can also refer patients to good psychiatrists if needed.

Let's go back to talking about what happens to people who mock God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THE FOLLY Of Afterlife / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity / Vote Your Best Pastor Of The Year 2009 Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.