Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

People Who Mocked God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Who Mocked God (4071 Views)

Some Men And Women Who Mocked God And Died Untimely How True Is This? / 5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God / See What Happened To Those That Mocked God, Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
SEE THOSE THAT MOCKED GOD:

John Lennon (Singer): Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet): During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.' He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.

The man who built the Titanic After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic .

Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God Had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher Had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her Department.

Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.

Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas, Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full ' Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died. The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.

Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Mocked God by brightdv(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wonderful post
But Lily I've kinda started questioning somethings about my faith, some mysterious things happening around me and have not gotten answers yet, I hope i dont end like them. lol
Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightdv:
Wonderful post
But Lily I've kinda started questioning somethings about my faith, some mysterious things happening around me and have not gotten answers yet, I hope i dont end like them. lol

You will not end up like them by the grace of God
Re: People Who Mocked God by brightdv(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

You will not end up like them by the grace of God
I hope so because i really need some answers
Re: People Who Mocked God by Greatzeus(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2016
Op,what the famous Journalist Voltaire,he said in 100 years time,The Bible will be a thing of the past.Few years later he died, his house was purchased by a bible publishing company,and millions of copies have been sold from there.
Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
Greatzeus:
Op,what the famous Journalist Voltaire,he said in 100 years time,The Bible will be a thing of the past.Few years later he died, his house was purchased by a bible publishing company,and millions of copies have been sold from there.

Wow God cannot be mocked
Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
grin he Is only great at punishing people but can't feed the poor children in Africa the starving kids and can't even save the 1.7million children that die of malleria every year What a Waste

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Mocked God by sonofluc1fer: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
Like say Jesus no collect better beating on top cross.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2016
brightdv:
I hope so because i really need some answers

My dear Jesus is there to reveal every answer you need
Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
grin he Is only great at punishing people but can't feed the poor children in Africa the starving kids and can't even save the 1.7million children that die of malleria every year What a Waste

God is not the one responsible for every calamity that is happening in the world
Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

God is not the one responsible for every calamity that is happening in the world
Didn't God create Evil according to ur Bible?

4 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Didn't God create Evil according to ur Bible?

The tree of Good and evil was planted for man to choose.

God didn't impose evil on man.

Man chose evil by himself
Re: People Who Mocked God by sonofluc1fer: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

The God who created the world didn't have the intelligence to plant the tree in a more secure and safe place. He chose to plant it in the very garden he kept man.

Your God is either irresponsible or it was a deliberate setup. Either ways, it was a foolish decision God made.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

But God knew they would choose the tree of evil. Or will you say He is not omniscient?

5 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by Seun(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is why atheists can be extremely confident that God doesn't exist. If God existed, people wouldn't have to use deception to glorify him.

lilyqueen:
John Lennon (Singer): Some years ago, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966). Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
John Lennon made that statement in 1966. He was shot in 1980. That's 14 years later. If God killed him for that statement, why wait 14 years?

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before his inauguration as President and he died.
There's no evidence that he ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's just another religious lie. Also, he was 75 years old.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet): During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ), while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said: 'God, that's for you.' He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
First of all, he died of AIDS, not lung cancer in 1990 after coming out as HIV-positive in 1989. His death was inevitable due to the lack of treatment options for HIV/AIDS at the time. Also, there's no evidence that he did what you said he did. Also, that's not even blasphemous.

The man who built the Titanic After the construction of the Cruise Ship, Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said: 'Not even God can sink it' The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.
The titanic was not built by one man. There were hundreds of people involved and many of them must have been faithful Christians. The fact that the man's name was not mentioned should have aroused your suspicion. Also, there were hundreds of people on the boat when it sunk. Many of them must have been devout Christians. Are you saying that God killed hundreds of his followers just to punish that unknown man?

Marilyn Monroe (Actress) She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God Had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher Had to say, she said: 'I don't need your Jesus'. A week later, she was found dead in her Department.
1. There's no evidence that she met Billy Graham 1 week before her death. 2. "I don't need your Jesus" is not blasphemy. Millions of people have lived to a ripe old age after saying things that are far worse. 3. She died of a drug overdose, which is very common for famous musicians.

Bon Scott (Singer) The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang: 'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'. On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
"Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell" is not blasphemous. It's not even referring to God or the Christian hell at all. Those kind of lyrics are very common in rock music.

Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas, Brazil, a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend..... The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car: 'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.' She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, 'Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full ' Hours later, news came that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died. The car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
1. The is no evidence that this story ever happened. Anyone can make up such stories and send them to strangers. 2. Why would a mother allow her daughter to enter a car that's being driven by a drunk person? That's incredibly stupid, to say the least. 3. If a car that was being driven by a drunk person crashed, isn't it more reasonable to assume that the drunkenness is what caused the crash? 4. Do you really want to portray God as a person who would kill a group of friends because of what just one of them said? Don't you think it's bad for God's image?

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written. In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.
1. There is no evidence that Christine Hewitt ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's evil to smear a dead person's name.
2. Richard Dawkins once said that, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." He is 75 years old and still going strong.

43 Likes 17 Shares

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

who then is responsible
Re: People Who Mocked God by Busayorafael(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2016
You will die, whether you believe in God or not. Whether you praise him or mock his Holy name, you will still die. And what kind of death? You never know.

Myles Munroe was a servant of the lord. He preached the word of Yahweh. He never at anytime mocked the lord. In 2014, he died of plane crash. He and his wife.

Pastor Bimbo Odukoya died in Sosoliso plane crash 2005. She didn't mock the lord.

Over hundred people were killed in TB's Joshua church in 2014. They didn't go to the church to ridicule the holy name of the Lord.

I could go on.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
....How old is this quote I've seen it around for YEARS now.

Seriously; it's old as f*ck. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by FunkyMetahuman: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seun:
This is why atheists are sometimes overconfident that God doesn't exist. If God existed, people wouldn't have to use deception to hype him.

John Lennon made that statement in 1966. He was shot in 1980. That's 14 years later. If God killed him for that statement, why wait 14 years?

There's no evidence that he ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's just another religious lie. Also, he was 75 years old.

First of all, he died of AIDS, not lung cancer in 1990 after coming out as HIV-positive in 1989. His death was inevitable due to the lack of treatment options for HIV/AIDS at the time. Also, there's no evidence that he did what you said he did. Also, that's not even blasphemous.

The titanic was not built by one man. There were thousands of people involved and many of them must have been faithful Christians. The fact that the man's name was not mentioned should have aroused your suspicion. Also, there were thousands of people on the boat when it sunk. Many of them must have been devout Christians. Are you saying that God killed thousands of his followers just to punish that unknown man?

1. There's no evidence that she met Billy Graham 1 week before her death. 2. "I don't need your Jesus" is not blasphemy. Millions of people have lived to a ripe old age after saying things that are far worse. 3. She died of a drug overdose, which is very common for famous musicians.

"Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell" is not blasphemous. It's not even referring to God or the Christian hell at all. Those kind of lyrics are very common in rock music.

1. The is no evidence that this story ever happened. Anyone can make up such stories and send them to strangers. 2. Why would a mother allow her daughter to enter a car that's being driven by a drunk person? That's incredibly stupid, to say the least. 3. If a car that was being driven by a drunk person crashed, isn't it more reasonable to assume that their drunkenness is what caused the crash? 4. Do you really want to portray God as a person who would kill a group of friends because of what just one of them said? Don't you think it's bad for God's image?

1. There is no evidence that Christine Hewitt ever made that statement. Go ahead and search for it. It's evil to smear a dead person's name.
2. Richard Dawkins once said that, "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." He is 75 years old and still going strong.
another religious propaganda bursted

smh

3 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by yorhmienerd(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seun:
This is why atheists are sometimes overconfident that God doesn't exist. If God existed, people wouldn't have to use deception to hype him.

The titanic was not built by one man. There were thousands of people involved and many of them must have been faithful Christians. The fact that the man's name was not mentioned should have aroused your suspicion. bla bla bla
Just one day...
Re: People Who Mocked God by yorhmienerd(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Lmao! You reason in an absurd way
Re: People Who Mocked God by hahn(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
Seun:

The titanic was not built by one man. There were thousands of people involved and many of them must have been faithful Christians. The fact that the man's name was not mentioned should have aroused your suspicion. Also, there were thousands of people on the boat when it sunk. Many of them must have been devout Christians. Are you saying that God killed thousands of his followers just to punish that unknown man?

1. The is no evidence that this story ever happened. Anyone can make up such stories and send them to strangers. 2. Why would a mother allow her daughter to enter a car that's being driven by a drunk person? That's incredibly stupid, to say the least. 3. If a car that was being driven by a drunk person crashed, isn't it more reasonable to assume that their drunkenness is what caused the crash? 4. Do you really want to portray God as a person who would kill a group of friends because of what just one of them said? Don't you think it's bad for God's image?

[size=20pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]

tongue

4 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by yorhmienerd(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
God can't be mocked! Yes it is true
Re: People Who Mocked God by otemanuduno: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
RELIGION and PROPAGANDA are like 5 and 6 on the field of play.
Lemme add this:

Biodun Kumuyi did yinmu mock to WF Kumuyi her husband and she died of cancer
Michal of Bible did yinmu mock to David when he was dancing and she died.
Jim Reeves sang worship song like country music and yahweh killed him...

PLS LET THIS NEW PROPAGANDA CIRCULATE ABEG... BY FORCE BY FIRE, Yahweh the son of ALMIGHTY GOD MUST BE FEARED grin

3 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by FunkyMetahuman: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
op
I farted on bible last night, now my butt hurts, yaweh must be angry cheesy

4 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by Aaronsrod: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Fool! He will not be mocked. See your fellow fools mentioned by the OP. They died painful deaths and are now in Hellfire. If you do not want this to happen to you retract your foolish statements.
Re: People Who Mocked God by ifenes(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
What about the pastor who tried to proclaim the power of God by holding a snake on the pulpit. He got killed by the snake within seconds. Praise Yahweh!!

5 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by hopefulLandlord: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aaronsrod:

Fool! He will not be mocked. See your fellow fools mentioned by the OP. They died painful deaths and are now in Hellfire. If you do not want this to happen to you retract your foolish statements.

your pathetic excuse of a god (if the OP is true) only kills those that use "words" against him; yet becomes powerless when Boko Haram bombs churches in the north

its obvious that Yahweh is one incompetent and useless element

4 Likes

Re: People Who Mocked God by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
I can see this thread is plagued by atheistic parasites. Lily guard your heart and faith with all diligence and don't expose your senses to the falsehood they spread. At the appointed time, God will visit them and they will spread the good news better.

Well, God doesn't take delight to see people die even the unbelievers but give them a second chance to repent while they are still alive but if they refuse unto death, they have themselves to blame. My Bible tells me so. Jesus didn't come for the righteous but to call the sinners to repentance. Change from your blasphemy and embrace Christ. Those who have ears, let him hear.

Ezekiel 18:23►Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.

Galatians 6:7► Don't be misled--you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant.

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aaronsrod:

Are u this stupid or just brainwashed?

1 Like

Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Aaronsrod:

yorhmienerd:
God can't be mocked! Yes it is true

Re: People Who Mocked God by EyeHateGod: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2016
lilyqueen:

Isa 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Euthanasia And Religion(christianity) / Bible Believers Games / Review Of Popular Atheists: Does Atheism Teach Morals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.