Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

2 Smart Tips To Massively Increase Your Blog Comments - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Smart Tips To Massively Increase Your Blog Comments (467 Views)

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / How To Massively Improve Your Alexa Ranking In 7 Steps / Blog Comments Connect: Get Two Comments For Every One You Drop On My Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Smart Tips To Massively Increase Your Blog Comments by copley: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Having a unqiue blog post without any comment is not encouraging especially as a newbie in the blogging industry. I was doing a research on SEO and stumbled upon an article that shared tips on how to increase blog comments significally.

These 2 simple things which i will explain here don't include something's like: "Make a good post" or "Hold a comment contest". I do believe that good posts do attract people to comment, so do the comment contests. But i didn't do one of them or even both of them. What i learnt was...

Active on commenting other blog similar to my topic

If you are a blogger, besides making a post to your blog, another must-to-do task for you is exploring other blog which are similar to your topic. Once you found those blog, be active to comment on those blog. What i mean is buzzing the owners of those blog about your existence in this world of blogging by active commenting on those blog. Keep leaving comment(s) everyday on his/her posts. Usually, the blog owner will notice you as the one who keep reading his/her blog, and probably they will come to your blog, and leave comment(s) on your blog post.

If they don't leave comment(s) on your blog, that's fine. It could be their readers who will leave comment on your blog. But still you will see an improvement on the number of your blog comments. I add one thing, to make sure that your task you have done give good input to your blog, i recommend you to only leave comment(s) on dofollow blog (read how to find dofollow blog).

Install Dofollow Top Commentators Widget

This is very important! If your blog lacks a good number of comments http://getblogtutorial..com.ng/2016/09/smart-tactics-to-massievly-increase-blog-comment.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Extra Income With Links And Website Script / Just For 15k, Www.virginviral.com Will Be All Yours! Domain + Premium Design / At What Point Should You Call A Product A Prototype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.