Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 (31659 Views)

Please Advice On Buying Iphone / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7 / 5 Essential Things To Consider Before Buying Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by TerrorSquad147: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
skyhighweb:
i have been waiting for iPhone 7 for a while now its
finally out reasonable price but am not buying
because it doesnt come in the colour i want
"ship blue" am so sad.
IPhone 6 64GB gold for sale....pm me if interested
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
bimbor:

It means the iOS is smoother and better than Android. Flawless operations and decent UI with neatly stacked App drawer and a centralized Settings system. Don't even try to compare Android to iOS. They are worlds apart. That's Apple's backbone.

I will not buy an iPhone because the screen is too small and the plus version is way too bulky. So the Samsung S7 edge meets all my specifications.

You completely wrote nonsense. Apps crashes more on ios. It's more vulnerable. No OS operates flawlessly, so u don't need to write jargons to hype iOS
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
This is a very funny thread. Wait a minute, do you guys think Apple care about the Nigerian market, when the iFone 7 pre-orders is already tearing the roof in America someone here is saying why you should not buy it. The Nigerian market is so negligible to Apple. Check the link below, Apple inc (AAPL) shares has gone up significantly since the pre-order started 4 days ago. Reports have it that the sales now is about 400% that of iPhone 6!!! Beat that??

https://9to5mac.com/2016/09/13/iphone-7-sales-record/

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

You completely wrote nonsense. Apps crashes more on ios. It's more vulnerable. No OS operates flawlessly, so u don't need to write jargons to hype iOS

This man!! Always in defense of the indefensible grin

Greenhulk where you dey oh, Your broda ollah don talk another one grin

Apps crash more on iOS??!! shocked
I fear you oooh!!! grin

I have been using iOS for one year now and I have never seen any app crash.

Hhmmmmm, Ollah ollah cheesy
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

I fear you oooh!!! grin

Ok grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
iOS 10 was released by Apple 25 minutes ago and I got it that same time. Can you get that with Android.
Apple have a constant time table for all their products, they are very organized. They release their updates by 18:00hrs GMT every calendar and they always stick to this schedule. Android users on the other hand have to wait for months before getting any update that was released by Google.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:
iOS 10 was released by Apple 25 minutes ago and I got it that same time. Can you get that with Android.
Apple have a constant time table for all their products, they are very organized. They release their updates by 18:00hrs GMT every calendar and they always stick to this schedule. Android users on the other hand have to wait for months before getting any update that was released by Google.

Lol. You and this update. It literally brings nothing to the table. Old devices that recieves new ios becomes more unstable and features are usually trimmed.

80% features on Nougat is already available on Marshmallow TW. Update is overrated
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ios 10 just went live today and I'm currently downloading it on my 3 yr old iPhone 5s. Isn't that wonderful? Whearas some android oems are still releasing phones with lollipop in 2016. Even galaxy s7 which is Samsung latest flagship don't know when they will get nougat.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

Lol. You and this update. It literally brings nothing to the table. Old devices that recieves new ios becomes more unstable and features are usually trimmed.

80% features on Nougat is already available on Marshmallow TW. Update is overrated

I have not even updated my device yet. But what I'm trying to say is that Apple users have advantage of earlier updates over Android users. And don't even say updates are of no use,that's a big lie, no matter how little they come they have some improvements over their predecessor. You just wan score cheap point. Besides this iOS 10 is a major update but I no wan do am yet. I want to hear people's feedback first before I jump in.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

I fear you oooh!!! grin

I dey here bro, no mind that stup!d anti spam bot. The thing banned me for no reason.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:
Ios 10 just went live today and I'm currently downloading it on my 3 yr old iPhone 5s. Isn't that wonderful? Whearas some android oems are still releasing phones with lollipop in 2016. Even galaxy s7 which is Samsung latest flagship don't know when they will get nougat.

Samsung push out Android updates to their users 6 months after the official release. Too bad but people have to live with it.

Bros you sure say 5S go fit handle this iOS 10? You for chill small na grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

Samsung push out Android updates to their users 6 months after the official release. Too bad but people have to live with it.

Bros you sure say 5S go fit handle this iOS 10? You for chill small na grin

I'll take the risk. If it becomes too slow then so be it. I'm buying a new phone by the end of the month anyway, remember I'm now torn between s7, note 5 and iPhone 6s. If this update screws my 5s then u know my next phone has already named itself.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

I dey here bro, no mind that stup!d anti spam bot. The thing banned me for no reason.

Lol...I knew when you were banned yesterday na. I just dey laff grin

Seun has to update that Antispam software, it now bans indiscriminately
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Dam5reey(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

This is normal na..
Apple owns the hardware and software..
Easy to update since you can count the numbers of Iphone...

Android is a third party os...
Can you tell us the number of phone running Android? NO
Even the S7 alone has about 6 variants
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

I'll take the risk. If it becomes too slow then so be it. I'm buying a new phone by the end of the month anyway, remember I'm now torn between s7, note 5 and iPhone 6s. If this update screws my 5s then u know my next phone has already named itself.

Can we do a deal with that your 5S? I'm serious oooh grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

I have not even updated my device yet. But what I'm trying to say is that Apple users have advantage of earlier updates over Android users. And don't even say updates are of no use,that's a big lie, no matter how little they come they have some improvements over their predecessor. You just wan score cheap point. Besides this iOS 10 is a major update but I no wan do am yet. I want to hear people's feedback first before I jump in.

Where in my comment did I write update is useless?
Some peeps are still on win 7 despite 8 and 10 been out (I'm one of them). Yes sure there might be some improvements but it doesn't always work that way. U can't deny the fact that some features on Nougat already exist on MM TW.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

Can we do a deal with that your 5S? I'm serious oooh grin

Let's wait and see. I still love this phone. I wish it was 4.7 inches. Ntel is kinda slow tonight. Just about 20mbps, I have like 44 minutes left for the download.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

Some peeps are still on win 7 despite 8 and 10 been out (I'm one of them). Yes sure there might be some improvements but it doesn't always work that way. U can't deny the fact that some features on Nougat already exist on MM TW.

Why not just switch to iOS and start feeling the good life grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Let's wait and see. I still love this phone. I wish it was 4.7 inches. Ntel is kinda slow tonight. Just about 20mbps, I have like 44 minutes left for the download.

So people don dey use Ntel? shocked

You call 20mbps slow?? grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Bros advise me......should I go for the iPhone 7 or Galaxy S7 edge?

Caveat: I already have iPad Air 2.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

Why not just switch to iOS and start feeling the good life grin

Kuje or Panti?? grin
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by aluko360(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
That's my rent for 18 months
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
ollah2:

So u still on Windows 7? Well it is one of the most stable windows version since xp, but u should try windows 10 anniversary. My laptop came with Windows 8, I've since updated to Windows 8.1, windows 10 and now on Windows 10 anniversary and never have I enjoyed a Windows computer like now. The latest anniversary update adds some little tweaks that makes the os sweet to use. Better icons and better ease of navigation. And cortana just got better. The only turn of is it has made me lazy, like I no longer know where most of the settings are, anything I want to open I just type on the search bar and it does the rest for me. Sweet.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bossmd:

So people don dey use Ntel? shocked

You call 20mbps slow?? grin

I'm currently getting 27mbps and I have just 1 network bar on my modem. On a good day with 3 bars I get 40+Mbps.

Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by ollah2: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
greenhulk:

So u still on Windows 7? Well it is one of the most stable windows version since xp, but u should try windows 10 anniversary. My laptop came with Windows 8, I've since updated to Windows 8.1, windows 10 and now on Windows 10 anniversary and never have I enjoyed a Windows computer like now. The latest anniversary update adds some little tweaks that makes the os sweet to use. Better icons and better ease of navigation. And cortana just got better. The only turn of is it has made me lazy, like I no longer know where most of the settings are, anything I want to open I just type on the search bar and it does the rest for me. Sweet.

My pc came with win 7 and upgraded to win 8 then 8.1. I further upgraded to win 10 but reverted back to 7 prior to the anniversary. I didn't really like it tho. I will surely use it when u buy a new machine
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by skyhighweb(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
wish i knew i would have open these thread in joke section which was what i intended it to be, but omo every body just dey vex.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:

Bros advise me......should I go for the iPhone 7 or Galaxy S7 edge?

Caveat: I already have iPad Air 2.

Cc: greenhulk
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:

Cc: greenhulk

Tough one. If u want to experience vr just jejeley buy the s7 edge, plus it's got the best screen, design and camera on the market right now. But if vr is not ur thing then iPhone 7 it is.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Bossmd: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
greenhulk:

Tough one. If u want to experience vr just jejeley buy the s7 edge, plus it's got the best screen, design and camera on the market right now. But if vr is not ur thing then iPhone 7 it is.

Chai.....this is a tough decision oooh

Well I think VR is an evolving technology, they are still not there yet not until they can proffer solution to the "Heat Syndrome"

I am so hypnotized by the beauty of the S7 edge at the same time enticed by the i7. Now by the time we consider battery life......Hhmmmm
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by yungcheda(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:

Chai.....this is a tough decision oooh

Well I think VR is an evolving technology, they are still not there yet not until they can proffer solution to the "Heat Syndrome"

I am so hypnotized by the beauty of the S7 edge at the same time enticed by the i7. Now by the time we consider battery life......Hhmmmm

S7 edge is a beast... i really wish to see the iphone 7 because i really want to know what makes it worth comparing to the s7 edge. As for iPhone 6s, that can't see the brake light of the s7 edge.
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by jmichlins(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
one reason many from this country will not buy this phone is based on finance. We don't have device financing and the economy isn't okay. So forget this arguement about airpods and stuff. Folks like me can't afford it and it's that simple. I still dey beg for used phone from anyone who can help me
Re: Give Us The Reason Why U Not Buying Iphone 7 by Norman4real(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bossmd:
Tell us how much better your life has become since you did this update.
grin grin has it redefined your experience using iphones or taken you to the next stage in human evolution...
iSheep... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) / Apple Fired An Iphone X Engineer After His Daughter Hands-on Video Turned Viral / Man Celebrates His Achievement After Buying Iphone 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.