Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Travel To Cameroon - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Cameroon (3000 Views)

Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Driver Jumps Out Of His Burning Jeep In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Cameroon by kencas4: 6:37am On Sep 13, 2016
Hi all

Do any body have information on visit travel to Cameroon?
Re: Travel To Cameroon by musasplace: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
I'm interested in this too, though i learnt u can enter the country through Gembu in Sardauna Local Govt of Taraba state. I need to know wether i can drive my car and condition of the road.And, what are the places of attraction in cameroon.

[/quote]
Re: Travel To Cameroon by Eowriand389: 11:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Travel To Cameroon by Damayor12(m): 12:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Eowriand389:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

Justwise, I think the travel section has been hijacked by these "hello everyone, how are you? " spammers, they are replying on every threads with multiple monikers

1 Like

Re: Travel To Cameroon by henrimoto(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2016
You can go into cameroon through the ikom axis of Cross river state.

There is a land border at that end. You will need you International passport to get permits from both Nigerian and Cameroonian immigration posts at the border.

Cameroonian entry permits cost is high when compared to that of Benin republic and Togo.

The name of the border town in Cameroon after you've crossed the bridge is Ekuk, from there you can take a bus to Mamfe and Bamenda. These Areas in Cameroon are the English speak part of Cameroon. There are a lot of Nigerians in these Areas I just Mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Travel To Cameroon by LOSKYXANDER: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2016
kencas4:
Hi all

I was in Cameroon this year through the Ekok border in cross river. Get ur naija passport and ur cool. hold small cash just in case sha
Re: Travel To Cameroon by FIDELITY24(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
are u going there to base or just visiting... I was born in Cameroon, kumba to be precise. finished my primary education there before my family moved down to Nigeria.
Re: Travel To Cameroon by Bandeco(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2017
FIDELITY24:
are u going there to base or just visiting... I was born in Cameroon, kumba to be precise. finished my primary education there before my family moved down to Nigeria.
Was born in kumba too.... Attended primary and secondary school in kumba.

Where where you guys staying in kumba?
Re: Travel To Cameroon by stenlydxlite(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please more info on traveling to Cameroon.......And plz how can i get International passport.
Re: Travel To Cameroon by FIDELITY24(m): 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Bandeco:

Was born in kumba too.... Attended primary and secondary school in kumba.

Where where you guys staying in kumba?
stayed in treasury street and also buea road
Re: Travel To Cameroon by stenlydxlite(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Hi guys, I trust we are doing great,let's endeavor to keep this thread rolling.. Stay blessed
Re: Travel To Cameroon by Bandeco(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
FIDELITY24:
stayed in treasury street and also buea road
Wow... Very close to ours. I stayed near Krammer junction as if you are approaching mimbo Village.
I also stayed briefly at fiango (bad place) and mbonge road.

I attended St John primary school, kumba town and Gbhs kumba, PHS kumba and ccas kumba - - all for my secondary and high education.

I have been to different cities/towns around the world but kumba remains my best and will forever remain in my heart.

When did you leave kumba? Perhaps we might know each other cos treasure street is still my area.
Re: Travel To Cameroon by FIDELITY24(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bandeco:

Wow... Very close to ours. I stayed near Krammer junction as if you are approaching mimbo Village.
I also stayed briefly at fiango (bad place) and mbonge road.

I attended St John primary school, kumba town and Gbhs kumba, PHS kumba and ccas kumba - - all for my secondary and high education.

I have been to different cities/towns around the world but kumba remains my best and will forever remain in my heart.

When did you leave kumba? Perhaps we might know each other cos treasure street is still my area.
I also attended st John primary school, from nursery to primary four den later moved to Douala to stay with my dad. I came back to Nigeria since 2002.
Re: Travel To Cameroon by Bandeco(m): 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
FIDELITY24:
I also attended st John primary school, from nursery to primary four den later moved to Douala to stay with my dad. I came back to Nigeria since 2002.
Which year did you leave St John. And were you in group 1,2 or 3
Re: Travel To Cameroon by FIDELITY24(m): 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
can't remember Al dat... it's been a long while

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Life In The UK / Have You Been To Owerri Recently? (pictures) / Arik Air Begins Flights Operations To Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.