Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) (1355 Views)

See Viral 5 Generation Photo Of A Nigerian Family / Lovely: See How This Family Created A Unique 4 Generation Photo / Check Out This Beautiful Four Generation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2016
mehn i rememba slapping my immediate brother afta winning me more than i xpected.my mother now vex for me like this..that was 2000..time don de fly mehn

God bless God
i take dis medium to appreciate God for his kare and protection.
today marks my 10th yr in nairaland.
feeling high mehn

Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2016
lala shud ft ds for those indomie guys
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by klassykute(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2016
press button soccer .. i win trophy die ... trophy (TIN TOMATO with one dead bulb ontop)
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by LordZero(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
press button soccer .. i win trophy die ... trophy (TIN TOMATO with one dead bulb ontop)

You bad gan o.. Me no use my school uniform bottons sha cos my mama go notice am, na my old clothes and my friend's bottons dey suffer am.
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
lols
abi
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2016
LordZero:

You bad gan o.. Me no use my school uniform bottons sha cos my mama go notice am, na my old clothes and my friend's bottons dey suffer am.
lols
my clothes button na ma mama de suffer am ooo
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by klassykute(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
LordZero:

.. my broda school uniform button finish .. i go just put am for mouth . dem use teeth cut am . cm show my sist say dem cut my uniform lol
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by LordZero(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
danielmichael:
mehn i rememba slapping my immediate brother afta winning me more than i xpected.my mother now vex for me like this..that was 2000..time don de fly mehn

God bless God
i take dis medium to appreciate God for his kare and protection.
today marks my 10th yr in nairaland.
feeling high mehn

10 years!!!. Respekt.
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2016
LordZero:

10 years!!!. Respekt.
since 2006
i still sabi NL 1st site logo
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by paschal47(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2016
oya set your keeper, *shoots, *goal. scores 15-8 lol i could remember when I use this thing chop my guys money for bet. pk pk
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by LordZero(m): 7:01am On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
.. my broda school uniform button finish .. i go just put am for mouth . dem use teeth cut am . cm show my sist say dem cut my uniform lol

Lols.. Those times rocks.
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
paschal47:
oya set your keeper, *shoots, *goal. scores 15-8 lol i could remember when I use this thing chop my guys money for bet. pk pk
haaaaaaaaaaah
gambling neva strt tuday na
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by danielmichael(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
klassykute:
lols
una don strt to de confess be dat na
Re: If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) by uairaland: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
played this long long time ago even before dem imagine to make FAMILY COM game.
i wonder what planet brick game and golden light moved to ?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What This Topic Should Be: But It's All About Family Life / Why Toilet Seats Are U-shaped In Public Bathrooms But Aren’t At Home / Nigeria Is Too Noisy; How To Deal With Lousy Christian Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.