Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? (2010 Views)

Kpomo Or Shaki,which Is More Economical And Nourishing / What I Eat On A Date In This Buhari Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2016
Particularly a first date grin??

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by sydneywhite(f): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
close eyes.,...., tear tear am na
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by okirewaju(f): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2016
With hand na

I love shaki

It has been long I ate it though.
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by soberdrunk(m): 7:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Hhahahahha cheesy cheesy cheesy I can imagine taking a girl out on a date for the first time and she starts struggling with shaki, am very sure in my mind i will be like "what type of hungry woman is this". Ladies forget that "be real" talk guys give you, i dont reckon any guy will be happy or impressed taking a girl out on a date and she starts feeding like a cow on steroids angry angry. I took a girl on a date once and she was like " i dont feel like taking anything" 1 hour 45 mins later 5 bottles of 'big' stout and 3 plates of Nkwobi disappeared through her, IT WAS OUR LAST DATE! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by uboma(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2016
lol.

I am trying to reduce my intake of red meat so most of the time, I go for fish and shaki.

With the fork in my left hand and table knife in my right hand, I do justice with the shaki and even pommo.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by uboma(m): 9:40am On Sep 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hhahahahha cheesy cheesy cheesy I can imagine taking a girl out on a date for the first time and she starts struggling with shaki, am very sure in my mind i will be like "what type of hungry woman is this". Ladies forget that "be real" talk guys give you, i dont reckon any guy will be happy or impressed taking a girl out on a date and she starts feeding like a cow on steroids angry angry. I took a girl on a date once and she was like " i dont feel like taking anything" 1 hour 45 mins later 5 bottles of 'big' stout and 3 plates of Nkwobi disappeared through her, IT WAS OUR LAST DATE! angry angry

lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by JuanDeDios: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2016
uboma:
lol.

I am trying to reduce my intake of red meat so most of the time, I go for fish and shaki.

With the fork in my left hand and table knife in my right hand, I do justice with the shaki and even pommo.
I gave up red meat, too. I found cow leg is also a healthy alternative. And snails, if you like them slimy. Fish is good, but not all, so you've got to be selective.
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Ponmo : The masses best friend!
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
I go chop clean mouth. Who first date help?in fela's voice i nor be.gentleman at all o! Them.call you make you come chop you say u bele full, you go hungry....

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by justi4jesu(f): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
I will eat it without looking back. cheesy
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
iamloyalty:
I go chop clean mouth. Who first date help?in fela's voice i nor be.gentleman at all o! Them.call you make you come chop you say u bele full, you go hungry....
Lmaoo
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by holluphemydavid(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
With cutleries am gud to go

1 Like

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by RoyalBlak007: 8:03pm On Sep 24, 2016
I don't eat that on a date...

Turkey/Chicken preferably

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by davidif: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Wow!!! Which kind mentality be this? So u decide not to go on a second date with someone simply because they were hungry? Chai! Naija people sef.
Re: How Do You Guys Eat Shaki or Pommo On A Date? by lalaboi(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2016
If teh Shaki is huge, throw away the fork n knife, use your hand, close your eyes like you are about to be kissed and eat that sweet thing.

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of An Already-made Cake. / How To Cook Ofe Akwu / How Many Slices Of Bread Should A Normal Human Being Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.