Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! (859 Views)

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You / Busty Lagos Girl Wearing Kampala Tube And Tight Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by LydiasChronicle(f): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2016
Hello,

My name is Lydia, I'm a blogger/content creator.
I'm a newbie on here, but I run a blog Lydia's Chronicle, you can check it out..
lydiaschronicle., which cuts across Fashion/Style, Reviews, Skincare&Haircare, Lifestyle, DIYs and more...

How To Stay Stylish On A Very Tight Budget;

We all cannot deny that the current economic recession in Nigeria is really affecting a lot, as prices of things ranging from food items to fashion pieces is now so high and double- priced ( if there’s anything like that). Here are few ways you can stylish, without having to spend so much.
Read here ...

https://lydiaschronicle./2016/09/06/525/
Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by MzDesire(f): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2016
grin I saw your comment on a thread yesterday night and I decided to check out your blog and I loved it. I kept checking all the topics till I slept off...lol

You are beautiful and your blog is amazing. I got inspired too.
I know I'm going be an addicted LC blog reader.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by Ifequeen(f): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2016
MzDesire:
grin I saw your comment on a thread yesterday night and I decided to check out your blog and I loved it. I kept checking all the topics till I slept off...lol

You are beautiful and your blog is amazing. I got inspired too.
I know I'm going be an addicted LC blog reader.

grin
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by Ifequeen(f): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2016
LydiasChronicle:
Hello,

My name is Lydia, I'm a blogger/content creator.
I'm a newbie on here, but I run a blog Lydia's Chronicle, you can check it out..
lydiaschronicle., which cuts across Fashion/Style, Reviews, Skincare&Haircare, Lifestyle, DIYs and more...

How To Stay Stylish On A Very Tight Budget;

We all cannot deny that the current economic recession in Nigeria is really affecting a lot, as prices of things ranging from food items to fashion pieces is now so high and double- priced ( if there’s anything like that). Here are few ways you can stylish, without having to spend so much.
Read here ...

https://lydiaschronicle./2016/09/06/525/
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by LydiasChronicle(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2016
Thank you so much Beauties. I do hope you enjoy bn an LC Reader smiley Much love....

1 Like

Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by grevotech(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2016
LydiasChronicle:
Thank you so much Beauties.
I do hope you enjoy bn an LC Reader smiley
Much love....

I must say have read a lot of blogs on men's styling and all that but they are always hyped. But reading g was just straight to the point and simple to understand. Guess I'd ff you on IG and turn on notifications.
Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by LydiasChronicle(f): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2016
grevotech:

I must say have read a lot of blogs on men's styling and all that but they are always hyped. But reading g was just straight to the point and simple to understand. Guess I'd ff you on IG and turn on notifications.

Thank you!!
Re: How To Stay Stylish On An Extremely Tight Budget! by LydiasChronicle(f): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2016
How to stay stylish, despite the current economic recession.... https://lydiaschronicle./2016/09/06/525/

(1) (Reply)

Hair And Cosmetics Store: Clearance Sale!!! / Teen Mr Nigeria & Most Beautiful Teen In Nigeria Pageants / Goldren Foil Printed Cotton T-shirts, Create Personalized T Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.