Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Drama In Real Life! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drama In Real Life! (936 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Real-life Superheroes: People With Incredible Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Real Life! by Chiori(m): 2:26am On Dec 19, 2006
You found yourself on a seashore, running from a cheetah, and as you made for the water to swim away, you saw there was a crocodile just wading out of the water to meet and devour you. So you climb a tree, and while on the tree, you find yourself staring at a cobra ready to strike and inject some poison into you. What would you do at this point?
Re: Drama In Real Life! by watever(f): 2:30am On Dec 19, 2006
erm. . . .say ur last prayer? undecided
Re: Drama In Real Life! by Chiori(m): 2:33am On Dec 19, 2006
Abi. "Prepare to meet thy Maker"
Re: Drama In Real Life! by kitaun(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2006
Chiori, errm, if i may ask did it truly happen to you or some1 u know cos i 4 talk say make d person come do deliverance for my church, the one i happen to pastor!! Lol
Re: Drama In Real Life! by Chiori(m): 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2006
you sabi pray?
Re: Drama In Real Life! by ikamefa(f): 12:21am On Dec 20, 2006
battle the snake, kill it and have a hearthy snake- meat kebab for lunch! cheesy
Re: Drama In Real Life! by kitaun(m): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2006
@Chi, ynot? Escobarokocharonaldinhozizouyekiniutakaronaldopele!! make i continue??
Re: Drama In Real Life! by snazzydawn(f): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2006
Ika are you from Annang? shocked

a tribe in Akwa Ibom state where snake meat is a delicacy
Re: Drama In Real Life! by ikamefa(f): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2006
snazzydawn:

Ika are you from Annang? shocked

a tribe in Akwa Ibom state where snake meat is a delicacy

nope! am a proper Yoruba girl! grin
Re: Drama In Real Life! by snazzydawn(f): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2006
*shakes head* at Ikamefa
Re: Drama In Real Life! by ikamefa(f): 5:09am On Dec 20, 2006
snazzydawn:

*shakes head* at Ikamefa

dont shake your head snake meat is delish! cheesy
Re: Drama In Real Life! by iice(f): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2006
ikamefa:

don't shake your head snake meat is delish! cheesy

Ewwwwww *makes some signs over head* grin grin

@Topic, hmmmmm yeah i'd take the snake, it would be the easiest to deal with, can't really outswim a croc and no way can i outrun a cheetah
Re: Drama In Real Life! by mrmayor(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
Best option is the Croc,that is if you are a good swimmer.Crocodile and Aligators can't bite underwater,to bite underwater because they can't breathe underwater.If the river is not too wide you can dive under and only surface at the order end of the bank.

Cobra option you will surely die and the cheetah would make a meal of you .

You can't out run the Cheetah no way no how,
Re: Drama In Real Life! by Mystique(f): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2006
Just jump into the sky, and believe you can fly grin
Re: Drama In Real Life! by Chiori(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2006
Snake meat is one of the best, if you guys don't know. If I met one, I'd trick it by whistling until I have caught and killed it.
Re: Drama In Real Life! by Freiburger(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Chiori: You found yourself on a seashore, running from a cheetah, and as you made for the water to swim away, you saw there was a crocodile just wading out of the water to meet and devour you. So you climb a tree, and while on the tree, you find yourself staring at a cobra ready to strike and inject some poison into you. What would you do at this point?
Faints cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hello, My Name Bejarano! / Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? / Im New Im New!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.