Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? (935 Views)

A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). / ALUU: Two Cousins Die While Having An Affair In Imo / Less Anonymity: Is It Possible For Nairalanders To Stop Being Aliens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by amyn(f): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2007
after your guy travels out  for so many years without call or text and you got another guy,and comes back some years later and says he want to marry you, would you accept?
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by naijacutee(f): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2007
i don't know but that reminds me of the proverbial dog that goes back to it's vomit. I wouldn't advise it, if you had a good reason to end the relationship at the time you did.
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by blubadd(m): 1:47am On Mar 21, 2007
no way jose!
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by OmoEko1(f): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2007
My code is "Never get back with ex, Once it's over it done" no turning back, i don't care if it's a mistake that your business. There is nothing called second chance in my black book.
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by needeeg(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2007
Easy Omo E, u really cant tel things use to happen in future, u might fine ur self in that same situation ur man was, so i guess is just matter of maturity, talk to ur new man tel him about the old one, and ask d new if he's gonna marry u as well, if the answer is not yet or will talkin about it later, that's means u should tel him ur going to marry ur old man, and if the answr is yes, then u tel the old man that u hv got new man an wanna marry u that's all, and wish him to gate someone like u as well.
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by juicy1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2007
MY DEAR,IT'S VERY POSSIBLE.THE DEVILYOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGLE YOU DON'T KNOW
THOUGH THIS HAPPENS IN AN ABNORMAL SUIATION, BECAUSE A DEVIL IS ALWAYS A DEVIL NO MATTER WHAT. cheesy grin
Re: Is It Possible To Go Back To An Affair After Some Years? by juicy1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
SORRY, OMO EKO YOUR RESPONSE SHOWS YOU ARE NT A CONSIDERATE PERSON
BECAUSE IT IS ONLY GOD THAT DOES NOT MAKE MISTAKE, EVERY OTHER PERSONS DOES. THINK ABOUT IT kiss

(1) (Reply)

Im New Im New! / Otters In Love / New Posts Replying Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.