Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Create A Group Chat On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Group Chat On Facebook (456 Views)

Get Paid To Chat On Social Media / Adding A Group Chat To Your Website / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Number Of ACTIVE Users On Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Group Chat On Facebook by godswillzeky(m): 11:03am On Sep 13, 2016
If you add the new Facebook "Subscribe" button to your Facebook Profile, anyone can now get your Facebook updates even if they are not your friends. If you see the "Subscribe" button on someone's profile and you click it, to subscribe to the person's updates, you will be seeing the person's public updates in your News Feed even if you are not friends. Lately, it has been hard for me to get connected to more people willing to be my friend on Facebook considering the fact that I have reached the 5000 friends limit. Now that Facebook has introduced the Subscribe button, anyone willing to connect with
Source
http://zekylcious..co.ke/2016/09/how-to-create-group-chat-on-facebook.html?m=0
Re: How To Create A Group Chat On Facebook by Goldenokey(m): 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lalasticlala come and see oh.

(1) (Reply)

Google Discovery The Scam Of Payoneer And Stop Accepting Payoneer. / UK Adsense For Sale / Shorten URL And Earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.