Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty (46249 Views)

Meet Konjo Leyla, Mayorkun US Tour Manager: Fans Ask "Is This Your Own Chioma?" / Leyla Konjo Dumps Skales On Instagram, A Year After He Dumped His Nigerian Bae / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Temysteve(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2016
Winnelyn:
Non of my business btw how is this news undecided
'Behind must you comment??
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by HajimeSaito(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
His girlfriends are more impressive than his music.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Spidermon: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
All these ho es are based on subscription. Shikena
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by jubrealguy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
jaelz:

Yes o and you know say you wey dey trip this one person don flog her him don tire leave am
Word!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by TomiSwag(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
jaelz:
Baseline artiste, Skales dumps Sasay for new Ethiopian girl called Leyla Konjo. The pair were seen hanging out in a club together. And leyla's insta account which reads private also has his picture with her as her profile picture which her display message and signature indicating she is married to skales...

source: https://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/09/skales-dumps-longtime-girlsassay.html

Skales ooo! Local Boy...Lol...d 2nd picture is at Gamji National Park...Kaduna! 'Lord Lugard Bridge'.
Good thing U still rep Ur Home! Nyc 1.
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by ngmgeek(m): 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Is he even a Nigerian. How are we sure he is not an Ethiopean. Men going so far for light skin women cheesy
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Codes151(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
This guy mumu-ness right from time na epic one
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Babysho(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Jediel1:
undecided

Sarcasm on FB

Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by liongirl: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
Esimole baba has opened the way for Ethopians so what happens to us Nigerians Babes
jaelz:
Meanwhile that's the picture of his ex girlfriend sasay
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by realkingqueen(f): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
hmmm..this is really gonna discourage girls who fight for their boyfriends..like how do you fight for a guy this much and at the end of the day he dumps you for a girl you're prettier than..some guys be proving not worth it since time immemorial.
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Adonis3: 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
GoggleB:
Lol he finally dumps sassy that was ranting for him during beef with wiz grin tongue
exactly my thoughts
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Qualer: 4:22am On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
sassay tried for him oo cry

ah! my very frontal friend... are you crying! cheesy cheesy
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Qualer: 4:25am On Sep 14, 2016
nikkypearl:
The ex girlfriend is a beauty to behold wink

but i wanted you to be my next ex! so people go dey talk say you fine too cool

Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Qualer:

ah! my very frontal friend... are you crying! cheesy cheesy
I just dey pity sassay nah cry
Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by nikkypearl(f): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Qualer:

but i wanted you to be my next ex! so people go dey talk say you fine too cool
I miss yo bad mouth angry sad

Re: Skales Dumps Sasay For Leyla Konjo, Possibly Married To Ethiopian Beauty by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
realkingqueen:
hmmm..this is really gonna discourage girls who fight for their boyfriends..like how do you fight for a guy this much and at the end of the day he dumps you for a girl you're prettier than..some guys be proving not worth it since time immemorial.

Since u r pointing fingers n calling names i think its best u find out d real rsn behind d break up...or because u fight for me one time means am indebted to u for life even if u dey kill me slowly? women and wahala sef thats why i would never accept any kind of help from any woman they always so quick to remind u n hold it as a sort of insurance against u till ur dying day forgetting all u hv done for them so far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis Sent To Prison Over ‘Malicious Facebook Post’ Against BAWAS / Benson Okonkwo Shaves His Hair With Razor Blade For N150k / Adekunle Gold Rocks New Hairstyle During The Prelistening Of His New Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.