Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions (684 Views)

James Martin Spends Money On His Car Collection Than To Marry Or Have Kids / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions by morereb10: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Funke Akindele sent out this message to her over one million fans on Facebook , highlighting the many troubles she had in her previous marriage to Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede, that barely lasted a year.

“I’m not shy to say this. Please don’t ignore. You all know, I, Funke Akindele, Jenifa, has been married for a while now without any issue. Some have even laughed at me, insulted me, judged me, without knowing the pains I go through. I put every effort in entertaining my fans and Nigerians at large, I made you laugh and some would even say I’ve inspired them in one way or the order.

“Now I’m in another man’s house, please put me in your prayers. I pray this year 2016 will not pass me by. I will not only give birth but I will give birth safe and sound. As you write ‘Amen’ to this prayer, may God answer all your hidden prayers,” she stated.

Please take a minute to see a word of wisdom to her and pray for her. Share and like and tag others.

See post below and more

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/actress-funke-akindele-admonish-fans-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove missyb

Re: Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions by ammyluv2002(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
My dear, this year shall not pass you by!
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions by sinaj(f): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
A comedian that is not at peace, what an irony.

I hope she give birth to her own child.

It's nt easy being childless in an African society.
Re: Actress Funke Akindele Admonish Fans To Pray For Her To Have Kids: See Reactions by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
I pray oo

(1) (Reply)

Please Pals Judge This Drawing (linda Ikeji) / Maheedah Twerking In Her Kitchen(photos+video) / Wizkid Spotted Smoking & Drinking From A Bottle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.