Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nairabet Job Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairabet Job Test (645 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Call Centre Job Test At HR Indexx #urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Job Test by koronic: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
please I got an invite from nairabet to take a job test. I applied for facility Manager.
please what is the job test like? in reference to possible questions to expect
Re: Nairabet Job Test by charles009(m): 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
koronic:
please I got an invite from nairabet to take a job test. I applied for facility Manager.
please what is the job test like? in reference to possible questions to expect

goodluck bros, Nairabet is just a silly organisation to work in. We were more than 500 for the ceo position, after we were called again for round 2 which we were 25. and one stupid question was asked to each and every one of us, who does that coupled with with the untrained bunch of personnel they have littered in the premises.

goodluck don't take them too seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Job Test by koronic: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
thanks a lot..

(1) (Reply)

Healthcare Sales Executive Position #kosofe / How To Preserve Your Reputation While Exiting A Job / Administrative Assistant Wanted In Abeokuta- (OND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.