Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka (505 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by johnpaulinweb: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2016
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry Enugu Nigeria (AMEN), Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, Monday, reteirared his earlier stand that president Muhammadu Buhari meant well for the country.

The outspoken priest, whose prediction of 2015 presidential election came through, said that Buhari inherited a bad government from the previous administration, while urging Nigerians to exercise some patience with the president.

Speaking to newsmen in Enugu during the graduation of Niger Delta youths, who were trained at Innoson Plastic Factory under Federal Government’s Amnesty Programme, Mbaka said that "The government we are experiencing is not yet a Buharinised government.

He warned that the Peoples Democratic Party's members who are still in strategic positions in this current government are assiduously working to pull the president down.

”Many people who are in different strategic positions are still the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Buhari may not even know and even some people who are working around him are working to pull him down. Buhari means well, Buhari is a good man, Buhari is God-sent for this country but, I am telling you that there are crocodiles in the fish pond.

”Buhari may not know that he is feeding not the fish in the fishpond but crocodiles that are even feeding on the fishes!”

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/09/buhari-is-god-sent-but-nigerians-should.html?m=1
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
Oh Please!!! So who was sent by the devil?
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2016
johnpaulinweb:
He warned that the Peoples Democratic Party's members who are still in strategic positions in this current government are assiduously working to pull the president down.

I guess that was why they were TECHNICALLY replaced at all the other positions where they have been replaced.
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by Theyveedo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
He has come again...
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by JewelRegi(f): 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yea just like Goodluck that turnrd to an enemy

#repture coming soon
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
God bless this man. He is truly a servant of God.
Re: Buhari Is God Sent But Nigerians Should Pray Against Horrible Things - Mbaka by psucc(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
The horrible things are here already or is it the N40k per bag of rice?
I wonder what will be left of APC if PDP is asked to leave it.
Only Buhari, Fashola and Tinubu will be left.

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade Invades Church In Ekiti / Funny Shirt Imprint I Spotted In A Brt / Grace Testimony From America : Freed Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.