Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution (2599 Views)

13 Things You Should Know How To Do Before You Go To Higher Institution / List Of Things You Need And Don't Need In Higher Institution. / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by AnthonyDgreat: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
Post Author: Anaele Anthony Chukwuebuka (AnthonyD'great)

In Our Nigerian Institutions Today, we have alot of good girl friends and a alot of bad girl friends. Girls are precious gift to men, while men are the pillars of the family.

Good girl friends are very hard to discover, they are difficult to have, they are always humble, courageous, caring, trusthworthy, etc.

The following are the most six ways to discover a good girl friend;

1. She Speaks For You Whenever You Are In Trouble : Yes!, she speaks for you when your colleagues in school begin to maltreat you. She's always eager to defend you anywhere even when others say things against you.

2. She's Always Angry Whenever A Lecturer Shouts At You : Some lecturers are very harsh that they do not tolerate any rubbish especially whenever a student wants to go out to make a call while lecture is going on. He might shout at you and say "hey you fool go and sit down before i kick the hell out of you!". Whenever such happens, the girl who loves you would be feeling so angry with the lecture but some of thses categories of girls hide their feelings, after lecture, she approaches you and say "Baby am very sorry on the way the lecturer shouted at you".

3. She Visit You And Sometimes Spends The Weekend With You Whenever She Hears You Are Very Sick : This is usually common in every Institution. She doesn't hesitate to visit you whenever she hears that you are sick, she buys you fruits to eat.

4. She Wakes You Up Every Night To Read With Her : You can hardly see a girl who does it. I call this one the real love because she wants you to excell in your academics. This type of girl is worth to be called a wife. You should never lose to marry her after your graduation in the university. I call these types "The suger education".

5. She Gives You Her Bank Details To Withraw Some Money Whenever You Are Broke : It's always difficult to for girls to disclose her account details to you. Any girl who does this loves you more than her wealth, do not lose to marry her.

6. She Advices You To Get Her Pregnant Immediately After Your Final Year Exam : It's no doubt that some girls are very smart and wise. This type of girl would advice or even force you to make her pregnant immediately after both of you had written your final year exams.

But do you know that she has her reason for doing that? The reason is clear, it's because she doesn't want to lose you. She wants to have children for you .

My Advice
If you have a girl who possesses the above qualities, please make sure you marry her because she would take care of your children and would also advice you whenever you lacks advice.

SOURCE:
http://myschoolpunch.com/6-Ways-To-Discover-A Girl-That-Loves-You-When-You-Are-In-Higher-Institution

Lalasticlala, Ijebaby pls help move it to front page

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
why do I find #6 disturbing

8 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2016
Get her pregnant!, nawaoooo,dt one na foolishness raised to power 10

8 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by lilmax(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
CRAP

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by greatnaija01: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
YOU SEEM TO HAVE GAINED ADMISSION 9 YEARS AGO and still have not been able to graduate... YOUR SENSE IS PAINING YOU. mtchew.... all for traffic.

AnthonyDgreat:
Post Author: Anaele Anthony Chukwuebuka (AnthonyD'great)

In Our Nigerian Institutions Today, we have alot of good girl friends and a alot of bad girl friends. Girls are precious gift to men, while men are the pillars of the family.

Good girl friends are very hard to discover, they are difficult to have, they are always humble, courageous, caring, trusthworthy, etc.

The following are the most six ways to discover a good girl friend;

1. She Speaks For You Whenever You Are In Trouble : Yes!, she speaks for you when your colleagues in school begin to maltreat you. She's always eager to defend you anywhere even when others say things against you.

2. She's Always Angry Whenever A Lecturer Shouts At You : Some lecturers are very harsh that they do not tolerate any rubbish especially whenever a student wants to go out to make a call while lecture is going on. He might shout at you and say "hey you fool go and sit down before i kick the hell out of you!". Whenever such happens, the girl who loves you would be feeling so angry with the lecture but some of thses categories of girls hide their feelings, after lecture, she approaches you and say "Baby am very sorry on the way the lecturer shouted at you".

3. She Visit You And Sometimes Spends The Weekend With You Whenever She Hears You Are Very Sick : This is usually common in every Institution. She doesn't hesitate to visit you whenever she hears that you are sick, she buys you fruits to eat.

4. She Wakes You Up Every Night To Read With Her : You can hardly see a girl who does it. I call this one the real love because she wants you to excell in your academics. This type of girl is worth to be called a wife. You should never lose to marry her after your graduation in the university. I call these types "The suger education".

5. She Gives You Her Bank Details To Withraw Some Money Whenever You Are Broke : It's always difficult to for girls to disclose her account details to you. Any girl who does this loves you more than her wealth, do not lose to marry her.

6. She Advices You To Get Her Pregnant Immediately After Your Final Year Exam : It's no doubt that some girls are very smart and wise. This type of girl would advice or even force you to make her pregnant immediately after both of you had written your final year exams.

But do you know that she has her reason for doing that? The reason is clear, it's because she doesn't want to lose you. She wants to have children for you .

My Advice
If you have a girl who possesses the above qualities, please make sure you marry her because she would take care of your children and would also advice you whenever you lacks advice.

SOURCE:
http://myschoolpunch.com/6-Ways-To-Discover-A Girl-That-Loves-You-When-You-Are-In-Higher-Institution

Lalasticlala, Ijebaby pls help move it to front page

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by HONemmaEke: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
I support it.
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by 0955eb027(m): 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
C u, u write dis ur nons*** finish con dey beg make dem move am go frontpage. If na frontpage material, u no need beg any1 nah.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by rookidmart: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatnaija01:
YOU SEEM TO HAVE GAINED ADMISSION 9 YEARS AGO and still have not been able to graduate... YOUR SENSE IS PAINING YOU. mtchew.... all for traffic.

grin grin grin
Oh my God!!! grin grin
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by superfelix: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
this is nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
op are you really serious... or... you're just trying to be funny?
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by spreado(m): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tru bt d pregnancy get as e be... Op u right, talkin frm xperience here
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by spreado(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

jst cos u tink dose typ of gals no longer exist doenst mean dey dont, i seen guys in relationship lyk dat in skul nd i'v experienced it too
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by nickvanilla(m): 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Get her pregnant ke
Is she crazy?
Kolewerk!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by vick00(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
i agree but the last one iz crap.
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Goddygee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Ok... am sorry but please what season film is this...? Do girls like this still exist? i dont think so...

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by iykekelvins(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
You try sha, but number 6 is just not it at all..
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
Place God above everything!

I love chichi, that fine igbo girl that make sure i always attend mass on sunday, but not for her i don't know where i will be now. May be i will join this blood sucking atheist to say there's no God, when there's. Chichi will do as a point of duty that i must attend church .

Chichi see i no get offering o, that one na wahala, oya take offering.

Chichi, see my cloths are rumble i don't think i"ll be able to be in church, okay that one na problem? on my gen iron cloth.

Chichi, see am famished since yesterday i have eaten nothing. Not when i have enough and to spare, oya eat let go to church.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Phranex(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
crazysaint:
Place God above everything!

I love chichi, that fine igbo girl that make sure i always attend mass on sunday, but not for her i don't know where i will be now. May be i will join this blood sucking atheist to say there's no God, when there's. Chichi will do as a point of duty that i must attend church .

Chichi see i no get offering o, that one na wahala, oya take offering.

Chichi, see my cloths are rumble i don't think i"ll be able to be in church, okay that one na problem? on my gen iron cloth.

Chichi, see am famished since yesterday i have eaten nothing. Not when i have enough and to spare, oya eat let go to church.

Abeg, gimme CHI CHI number. I want marry am ooo

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Phranex:

Abeg, gimme CHI CHI number. I want marry am ooo
Lolzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by samozi: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
emmm OPio...i take God beg u.
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by abeloureal(m): 11:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
awa OP has gone mad again.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Thobiy(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2016
Crap, this one na to ruin you. But with sense person fit manage am
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by ProfEmmanuel(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
why do I find #6 disturbing
lol
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 14, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Ways To Discover A Girl That Loves You When You Are In Higher Institution by Allwility: 5:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Hian!

(1) (Reply)

O! My UTME Result And My Dilemma. / OSU Lecturer Shed Tears As Students Surprise Him With Gifts On 60th Birthday / Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.