Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. (950 Views)

Wordpress Training On Whatsapp Absolutely Free! / Want To Unique Contents Written For Your Blog Absolutely Free? / Get Your Professional Blog Up And Running For Just N20K! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yeah you read that right. If you want a professional looking website. Just tell me and I'll build it for you. Give your review here on nairaland.
But wait, this smells fishy. How do I know that you will build a good site and not just waste my time?
Good question. Here is the answer: alem.com.ng that's my website. Just for you to see what kind of professionalism I am talking about. I can't wait to build your website. Cheers. Hurry up.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Mattizzy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Yeah you read that right. If you want a professional looking website. Just tell me and I'll build it for you. Give your review here on nairaland.
But wait, this smells fishy. How do I know that you will build a good site and not just waste my time?
Good question. Here is the answer: alem.com.ng that's my website. Just for you to see what kind of professionalism I am talking about. I can't wait to build your website. Cheers. Hurry up.

Okay, build an e-commerce site for me
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Okay. Give me details. here is my email: michaelozoemena2 [@] gmail.com and whatsapp: 07010346915. Based on the details you give me I'll know if it's achievable at a free price. Remember that to get your site online, you'll still have to pay for domain and hosting.

I urge you guys not to ask me to build facebook. Be realistic and fair. Basic websites that don't require any third party paid services and not heavily complex sites like school administration system. E-commerce are acceptable though with limited features.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
One slot taken.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Mattizzy(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Okay. Give me details. here is my email: michaelozoemena2 [@] gmail.com and whatsapp: 07010346915

Lol... I thought you would do that on your host!! By the way, NVM. Do have a nice day.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
Yes, I could host it on our server if you want me to, but then it would not be your site.
Mattizzy:

Lol... I thought you would do that on your host!! By the way, NVM. Do have a nice day.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please, this is not a joke. I am looking for serious minded people. I will building your site absolutely free of charge. I never said I was a hosting company.

I will build the sites that match this category:
- Blog
- Personal Static but responsive websites
- Basic Ecommerce Site
- Church Website
- Portfolio Website

Basically, anything close to these. Have your hosting and domain ready or be ready to buy one.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by NZAGHA(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
ProgrammerX:
Please, this is not a joke. I am looking for serious minded people. I will building your site absolutely free of charge. I never said I was a hosting company.

- Blog
- Basic Ecommerce Site
- Church Website
- Portfolio Website

Basically, anything close to these. Have your hosting and domain ready or be ready to buy one.

i need a blog, probably a news blog that will cover many topics. Can i have it?
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by wealthinfos(m): 2:34am On Sep 14, 2016
ProgrammerX:

But why would you wono do this?

Well, pls review my site: www.gideonele.com
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 14, 2016
wealthinfos:

But why would you wono do this?
Well, pls review my site: www.gideonele.com

Wow, your site is cool. It loads fast, has easy to read fonts and a nice color palette. Your site is very okay however, the animations aren't as smooth as they could be. You should work on that.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
NZAGHA:

i need a blog, probably a news blog that will cover many topics. Can i have it?

Yes you can. Do you already have a domain and hosting?
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
See his blog: http://alem.com.ng/zagha-blog/
Just built today. Still incomplete though. Admin Panel still incomplete.

No bootstrap, no theme, no cms, just raw code. I wanted to build without them.

Still waiting for all your sites.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by pinkyz: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello, please I need a website for my company... I want to create a website site for my private shipping and courier company... Where my customers can be able to track there items/package that is been shipped
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Slimfitworld: 7:03am On Sep 15, 2016
ProgrammerX:

- Blog
- Basic Ecommerce Site
- Church Website
- Portfolio Website

Can you rework this for me www.slimfitworld.com please
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by possibleconcpet(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Come and be free from poverty join the committee that provide help to people and b reward with 30% per month. http:///?i=sanyolupeter@yahoo.com .for more info call 08053684850 or 07062386284
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
pinkyz:
Hello, please I need a website for my company... I want to create a website site for my private shipping and courier company... Where my customers can be able to track there items/package that is been shipped

Contact me
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by JoyChinwe22(f): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
ProgrammerX:

- Blog
- Basic Ecommerce Site
- Church Website
- Portfolio Website

Pls I need a blog, the niche should be on Women, is that achievable?
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
JoyChinwe22:
Pls I need a blog, the niche should be on Women, is that achievable?

Absolutely. Contact me.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by JoyChinwe22(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
ProgrammerX:

Absolutely. Contact me.
pls drop ur mail
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by paragon40(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
ProgrammerX:

Absolutely. Contact me.
i will like you to help me with a tech blog thanks.
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
paragon40:
i will like you to help me with a tech blog thanks.

My contact details are above
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Can you build an entertainment sport news website?
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by wealthinfos(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2016
ProgrammerX:

Wow, your site is cool. It loads fast, has easy to read fonts and a nice color palette. Your site is very okay however, the animations aren't as smooth as they could be. You should work on that.

Thnks. So what percentage would you rate my site? www.gideonele.com
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
wealthinfos:

Thnks. So what percentage would you rate my site? www.gideonele.com

About 70% - 80%
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2016
JoyChinwe22:
pls drop ur mail

michaelozoemena2 [@] gmail.com and whatsapp: 07010346915
Re: Build Your Professional Website Absolutely Free. by JoyChinwe22(f): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
ProgrammerX:

michaelozoemena2 [@] gmail.com and whatsapp: 07010346915
thank u

(1) (Reply)

.... / Looking For A Simple Way To Make Money Online? / 2months Free Hosting With Qservers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.