Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,561 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter (604 Views)

Yoruba Couple & 4 Sons Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter by alldemgirls: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
A couple who have been trying for a baby girl for almost 20 years has vowed to continue having children until they succeed - despite the fact that they now have 13 SONS. Irineu Cruz and his wife Jucicleide Silva have a brood ranging from one month to 18-years-old - but the couple say they won't stop trying until a girl arrives. During the first pregnancy , they agreed Dad would name the boys and Mum, the girls. Now, footie-mad Irineu
has since christened all 13 boys after famous footballers - all beginning with the letter R. The family, who live in Concei ao de Coit , Brazil, hoped their thirteenth child would be a game-changer but instead the midwife announced it was yet another boy. Farmer Irineu, 40, said: "When Jucicleide first got pregnant we agreed she could choose the girls' names and I would choose the names if they were boys.
MORE INTERETING STORIES HERE

"I've always admired players like Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos, Ronaldinho and Robinho.
"All the best footballers seemed to have a name beginning with R, so as more and more boys came along, I decided to celebrate South American football by naming my sons after the players I liked."
SOURCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/09/couples-with-13-sons-vows-trying-untill.html

1 Like

Re: Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter by Pidggin(f): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
And someone will say females are more than males shocked

1 Like

Re: Couples With 13- Sons Vows Trying Untill They Have A Daughter by jacy67(f): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Woman, you're not doing yourself any good. It's better to train few very well than have many with little resources. You will ending up investing only on their feeding and not on their future.

BTW, the boys are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Mike & Gloria Bamiloye / Amazing Innovation...the Video Nigerian Tailors Don't Want You To See! / PHOTOS: Husband Knocks Off Wife’s Teeth For Refusing To Abort Their Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.