Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics (4438 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
The 28 year old ex beauty queen gave a Stern warning with her 23 year old boyfriend seen on the Far right to her haters today.

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
Learn that I am a STRONG BLACK WOMAN

Charix
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by amazzinggrace(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
If that's your main struggle, lucky you

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2016
[quote author=amazzinggrace post=49330110]If that's your main struggle, lucky you[/quote

What do you mean
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
palmwintapper and munachi are like. where is that meme sef

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Mehnnnnn
The babe don increase in breadth and width ooooo.
No wonder the warning to all those yummy looking babes.
KEEP OFF, HE'S TAKEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by sinaj(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Her bf be like craze lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:
Mehnnnnn
The babe don increase in breadth and width ooooo.
No wonder the warning to all those yummy looking babes.
KEEP OFF, HE'S TAKEN!!!
don't insult. She's pregnant
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
sinaj:
Her bf be like craze lipsrsealed
present your own now
olihilistic:
palmwintapper and munachi are like.
where is that meme sef
and so wot
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
don't insult. She's pregnant

Ok, I nor look am wella.
But wait ooooo, hope nor be baby mama levels ooooo?
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
and so wot
in other words you're a stalker and a jobless mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

in other words you're a stalker and a jobless mofo.
come suck.my a***
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:

Ok, I nor look am wella.
But wait ooooo, hope nor be baby mama levels ooooo?
even if it is, and so what
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
come suck.my a***
don't forget to lick my toilet tonight for your dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

don't forget to lick my toilet tonight for your dinner.
suck ya dads hairy c*ck
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I will suck my dads hairy c*ck
so you're your dad's gay partner??

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

so you're your dad's gay partner??
useless Nigerian n****
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
useless Nigerian n****
I don't fücking care where you from but you deserve to be at the thrash

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
even if it is, and so what

Na your babe?
Why are u so aggressive this evening?
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

I don't fücking care where you from but you deserve to be at the thrash
you can't spell idiot. Come clean my anus
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:

Na your babe?
Why are u so aggressive this evening?
she Is trying to get baby. And you won't give her peace. You call her fat!!
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
she Is trying to get baby. And you won't give her peace. You call her fat!!

Haba

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you can't spell idiot. Come clean my anus
you're bastard sorry to that.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

you're bastard sorry to that.
come and fight me now
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:

Haba
dont insult a woman who is looking for fruit of womb
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
come and fight me now
you're deluded in spirit of lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
dont insult a woman who is looking for fruit of womb

At one point u say she is pregnant, at another point, you say she is looking for the fruit of the womb. Which one am I to believe?

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:

At one point u say she is pregnant, at another point, you say she is looking for the fruit of the womb. Which one am I to believe?
whichever makes sense. Monitoring spirit

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
olihilistic:

you're deluded in spirit of lunatic.
come suck anus hole
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by divinehand2003(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
whichever makes sense. Monitoring spirit

I swear, you must be a woman ooooooo.
OP try to be nice especially if the post or topic is yours. Encourage people to freely air their minds without fear or rancor.
na so life be oooo
Re: Munachi Abii Says Keep Off My BOYFRIEND!! Pics by Palmwinetapper: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2016
divinehand2003:

I swear, you must be a woman ooooooo.
OP try to be nice especially if the post or topic is yours. Encourage people to freely air their minds without fear or rancor.
na so life be oooo
leave. Me.alone. am so close to placing a irreversible curse on your head. It is just God restraining me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Submits Her Body For Mr Eazi's Consumption / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Big Nyash On IG, Says Good Night / BBA Host IK Osakioduwa's Wife Thinks That Beverly Is A Husband Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.