Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! (1761 Views)

33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Click HERE For Ur Herbal Remedies And Ethnobotanical Approaches To Diseases / Herbal Remedies For Painful Mensuration & Delayed Conception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
Yes! At last, fifteen free herbal remedies has been listed for many health problems including premature ejaculation, weak erection, vagina discharge and a host of others. Visit www.freeherbalremedy..com. Please when you use and get results, don't fail to post a comment and try to support us financially so we can better as we try to give Nigerians a better and healthier life!
Re: Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2009
A guy called me up yesterday and thanked me greatly. He said after using my remedy, his weak erections stopped instantly. He told me he now has significant erections now and i am very happy for him. The thing with us NIgerians is that we don't understand the importance of herbs. And these herbs have no side effect because its formula is based on the things that are natural. Some are food, fruit leaves, seeds and roots. Herbs stimulates the body immune system, purifies the blood, extremely nutritional, normalizes body functions and raises the energy level of the body. Lets leave drugs that are made of chemicals which is artificial and harmful and look unto herbs which is natural and a gift from God for our good health.
Re: Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2009
A guy called me up yesterday and thanked me greatly. He said after using my remedy, his weak erections stopped instantly. He told me he now has significant erections now and i am very happy for him. The thing with us NIgerians is that we don't understand the importance of herbs. And these herbs have no side effect because its formula is based on the things that are natural. Some are food, fruit leaves, seeds and roots. Herbs stimulates the body immune system, purifies the blood, extremely nutritional, normalizes body functions and raises the energy level of the body. Lets leave drugs that are made of chemicals which is artificial and harmful and look unto herbs which is natural and a gift from God for our good health.
Re: Free Herbal Remedies To Various Health Problems! by chiobasimbo: 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
pls wats d herbal remedy for premature ejaculation

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend See's Her Period But don't Get Pregnant / Please Who Knows This Fruit? / I Need A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.