Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output (13389 Views)

OPEC Pegs Nigeria’s Oil Output At 1.8 Million Bpd / OPEC Extends Nigeria’s Exemption From Oil Output Cut / OPEC May Ask Nigeria To Limit Oil Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by AnyibestDede(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
God help us, things re getting out of hand
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by photoshoot(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
yemaldo:

Venezuela govt is also antichrist?

Don't mind them...
One actually think they are educated, until you see their comments...

Blaming APC for oil price, how dumb
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by onatisi(m): 7:51am On Sep 14, 2016
All this recession problem is not all that a bug deal to get out off with the huge amount of natural and human resources Nigeria has but this can only be with the right,sensible and intelligent political leadership which unfortunately Nigeria doesn't have at the moment.
The political leadership in Nigeria is what making the recessional situation harder and ultimately more difficult to get out of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by haywire07(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Pls how can I whisper "diversify" into Buhari's ear?
This oil thingy isn't working, then why not move on to smfin that's worth it .
Our flag is green white green (agriculture) not black white black (oil) .

And for those blamin Buhari for d oil production drop, I think a screw has to be replaced in ur head!
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by anonimi: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:
Olodo, na government dey cause oil drop price?? Do economics na woman you dey chase about campus

Did DullardPoo also chase woman on campus ni?
Oh, I forgot, the otondo sef nor even go school. grin
Otherwise why did he PROMISE to fix the oil price?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by anonimi: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by onatisi(m): 7:54am On Sep 14, 2016
haywire07:
Pls how can I whisper "diversify" into Buhari's ear?
only if a deaf man can hear horns blasting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by photoshoot(m): 7:55am On Sep 14, 2016
anonimi:

Did DullardPoo also chase woman on campus ni?
Oh, I forgot, the otondo sef nor even go school. grin
Otherwise why did he PROMISE to fix the oil price?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

Oga, please use the door, if you don't or didn't know he was referring to price of oil or petrol we use as a nation.
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2016
This waa what we said about buhari character before and after the elections. He doesn't listen to any view contrary to what he believes in whether it is right or wrong,he will rather crash a system to be proven wrong before turning back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by gudnex22(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Reno Omokri wrote

Change is defined as a sports minister who believes athletes dont need training, a finance minister who thinks recession is just a word, a science and technology minister who aspires to produce pencils in 2 years, an information minister who wants to generate jobs via masquerade dressing, an interior minister who uses his security to publicly shine his shoes, an agriculture minister who fights for land for cows instead of farmers, a labor minister who threatens banks with revocation of license when they retrench workers due to bad economy, a communications minister who wants us to pay 9% tax on calls, a transport minister who gives one President credit for a railway built by another President, an economic adviser who wants women to donate their jewelry to help govt fight recession and a Presidential spokesman who believes critics are 'wailers' all led by a President who believes
# ChangeBeginsWithMe not him, though he was the one who promised it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by onatisi(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by gudnex22(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:

Oga, please use the door, if you don't or didn't know he was referring to price of oil or petrol we use as a nation.

Hahahahahahaha .
So he has stabilized oil price?
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Mistermamus(m): 8:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Blame it on pdp- pmb jonathan caused it- lai
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by photoshoot(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2016
gudnex22:

Hahahahahahaha .
So he has stabilized oil price?

No, how would he when the general oil price isn't stable??
Answer that sir..
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by chesterlee(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2016
homebase:
This is the kind of news Niger Delta militants want to be hearing,

they are just out to economically frustrate PMB government because one of their own lost election.

But sadly they are forgetting we are all in this economy together.

Ain't you tired of repeating this same old/stale line

Typical Afonja....reaping where he did not sow!
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by gudnex22(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:

No, how would he when the general oil price isn't stable?? Answer that sir..

Thank you "I case my rest" grin
photoshoot:

No, how would he when the general oil price isn't stable?? Answer that sir..

Thank you "I case my rest"
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by photoshoot(m): 8:11am On Sep 14, 2016
gudnex22:

Thank you "I case my rest" grin

Thank you "I case my rest"

Smh
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by tete7000(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
Are we ever going to get out of recession?

That's a question for Buhari who has refused to take blame for anything. Since he won't take any responsibililty, I doubt his capability to do anything meaningful. Maybe we need to call those he has been blaming to come and solve problem they caused. Baba Buhari has got no idea.
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Shiitposter: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:

Olodo, na government dey cause oil drop price?? Do economics na woman you dey chase about campus

See who i vote for with my alternate dey call me olodo, chai. Okay.

So you're very sure that it is not the governments fault that our oil output production has reduced? Before you answer this question you better look at it from every angle and not be myopic in your response, you really think there was absolutely nothing the government would have done to prevent those attacks on oil installments?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2016
gudnex22:
But I was told the 5% are less important.
Now I know why the 97% are so pain when the 5% talk about Biafra.

Small but mighty.

Wetting concern Biafra with Oil Output ?

South South will not go with Biafra, get that into your thick skull.
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Jokerman(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2016
modelmike7:
This is where the looters and yam eaters has led us to.
This is wat looting of Abacha and other military thieving leaders led Nigeria too...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Jokerman(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2016
AntiWailer:

Wetting concern Biafra with Oil Output ?

South South will not go with Biafra, get that into your thick skull.

I rather be with Biafra than be with Islamic bigots...
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 14, 2016
Jokerman:

This is wat looting of Abacha and other military thieving leaders led Nigeria too...
. . . . We are saying the same thing bro.
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Kayjoepops: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Shiitposter:

See who i vote for with my alternate dey call me olodo, chai. Okay.

So you're very sure that it is not the governments fault that our oil output production has reduced? Before you answer this question you better look at it from every angle and not be myopic in your response, you really think there was absolutely nothing the government would have done to prevent those attacks on oil installments?

Na wa ooo, so because we asked for votes? Our candidates should remain mute. Dis is what is affecting our political atmosphere as well, "do me good, I do you good, even though you are wrong."
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Topestbilly(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2016
homebase:

they are just out to economically frustrate PMB government because one of their own lost election.

As BH was sponsored to frustrate Jonathan's administration because they want one of them in the Villa.

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by Shiitposter: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Kayjoepops:

Na wa ooo, so because we asked for votes? Our candidates should remain mute. Dis is what is affecting our political atmosphere as well, "do me good, I do you good, even though you are wrong."

Or you could comment without insult? Nobody asking you to be mute heramano
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by cckris: 9:19am On Sep 14, 2016
nnachukz:

[size=20pt]They should use Lagos and N.E oil to make up for the deficit.[/size]

Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by bashydemy1: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
Favorite1:
I thought the economic gurus said by mid September /October we will see drastic improvement in the economy?

It's just mid September so time still dey
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by cckris: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2016
homebase:

[size=20pt]How did you use Book Haram to frustrate Jonathan?
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by proeast(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2016
Wtf? I thought operation crocodile smile has destroyed all the millitants while the IOC's has lifted their force majoures?? APC & Zombies are the problem and cause of our suffering in this country. A country led by a dullard & incompetent ministers. worse still, a section of the masses are so stvpid & myopic that they keep identifying with their oppressors, a classic example of stockholm syndrome. They celebrated an imaginary chinese yaun deal yet nothing came out of it. They said we should give buhari more time yet things keep getting worse with each passing day! All the things buhari criticized ab initio, he has done today! Nigerians really deserve the treatment they are getting from their elite because we are sub-human in reasoning!!!
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by magoo10(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2016
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/nigeria-records-biggest-drop-oil-output/

Too much emphasis has been made on Nigeria oil revenue, it is time the Nigerian govt and its citizen look inwards and develop other sources of revenue call it diversification or what ever.
Nigerians and Nigeria govt should realize this is no longer time for exploration of oil for selfish use
most of the leaders on seat today have been there since the massive exploration of oil including president buhari and nothing to show.they are the reasons we are where we are today they refused to save for the children unborn and today they are still wasting innocent souls and blood just to remain on the same seat

No more oil Nigerian govt and dullardinos should wake up and develop other source of revenue rather than blame the previous govt
Re: Nigeria Records Biggest Drop In Oil Output by adecares(f): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Why am I not surprised

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Bank Customers To Pay N17.54bn As Card Maintenance Charges / Mike Adenuga Might Be Africa’s Richest Man - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.