Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM (440 Views)

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM by tdemo(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
A Friend of mine who is a Jehovah Witness member said it is totally wrong for a Christian to eat out of the Muslim’s Sallah Ram.This brings about a heated argument between us and so many other people we asked and I decided to bring it online so we can hear from other Christians...........pls OP move to FP for better contribution

Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM by tdemo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
to me I think there's nothing bad in it... since we are serving thesame GOD
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM by ammyluv2002(f): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
Akuko! My annoyance be say i no see who give me meat chop. The way we discriminate is alarming & annoying, Christ died for everyone and let's not forget He was never a Christian so kini big deal?

God is God of all....no matter your religion. Christ showed love to everyone, why can't we do same? Just hold tight to your religion, but also welcome those from other religions.

Some will claim Allah is not God! Who told you that? Are you God? I'm a proud Christian and will always be forever, but i don't hit on other religions just because i chose to follow Christ. #MyOpinionTho
Re: Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Muslim RAM by HardMirror(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
How many threads do you christians want to open on sallah meat? We atheists have chopped and clean mouth and even forgotten about the meat, you guys are still here arguing on meat that has finished.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Bans Anti-gay US Pastor / Pastor Chris On The Move Again Featuring Benny Hinn / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.