Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am (436 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am by madjnr: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
GOD Almighty in Exodus 3 Spoke to Moses in Hebrew, while Jesus in John 8:58, spoke it in Aramaic, and the original Aramaic is lost. All what he have today is a Greek translation for the original.
The "I AM" in John 8:58 is a desperate mistranslation, because even if we take it to be right, it still doesn't say "I am what I am" .
If Jesus truly wanted to say "I AM" in reference to Exodus 3, then he should've said before Adam or humanity I AM WHAT I AM ; not Abraham.
Re: Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am by madjnr: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 23, 2016
How was it lost, who lost it, when was it lost the original Aramaic You said?
Re: Rebuttal To The Thread Jesus Said I Am by Raphael81(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
Have u ever seen any part of the bible refer to muhammad or the muslim quran to make the portion of the bible valid? No, rather muslims continue to flip through the bible 247 hoping to find validity to their practice. Logically, if anything tries to derive its validity from another thing, then the one trying to derive has a question mark... Jesus never said anything about muhammed ryt,? so u guys are really confused

(1) (Reply)

The Shroud Of Turin / The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th Nov, 2016 / Ibrahim Dasuki, Former Sultan Of Sokoto, Dies At 93

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.