Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? (14780 Views)

Which Android Phone Has These Specifications? Help / Samsung Brings Back Flip Phones Running Android OS: Meet Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Joel3(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
for me I think KitKat 4.4.2 is the most trusted, stable, reliable and user friendly from all the android versions.

its just like the window xp from Microsoft.

29 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by AnodaIT(m): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Kit kat for me

All kinds of optimization and tweaking allowed

Click to see my list of 5 things that Apple took away from us

2 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Whizpeter(m): 1:01am On Sep 14, 2016
I would select KitKat, but if I'm to compare with reference to windows, I would say Kitkat is the Windows7 of Android OS... Gingerbread is the Windows XP, no bugs and still reliable, but its just too old!!!

31 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by muhrash(m): 6:10am On Sep 14, 2016
Gingerbread then Kitkat but best Os ever Symbian S60v3.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by olexjay(m): 6:40am On Sep 14, 2016
Marshmallow 6.0 is ok

2 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by MrOlihilistic: 6:45am On Sep 14, 2016
KitKat 4.4.2

3 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by kaen1317: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Whose thinking of reliability of Android when we struggling to make ends meet...I think Rice and Garri OS is more reliable

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Mr2things: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Well, I've never used KitKat before but I'll go for Jellybean.

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by timbros(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop is the best for me.

6 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 14, 2016
Kitkat , jellybean, lollipop, marshmallow whatever. My best version is pussykat (Gs know what I mean).
Quote me and this will visit you next rainfall.

19 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by hizaya61(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2016
As a good Nigerian and this buhari government anyone as long as it browsing and it's using whatsapp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2016
Android 6.0 absolutely no questions...It's top notch and fluid..

4.4.2 also is great.

3 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by CzarRex: 6:51am On Sep 14, 2016
KitKat does it for me

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by feldido(m): 6:52am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop has been the best so far.... The first time I could use an android without rooting(eventually did wink) but I love it's fluidity and simplicity and also tweakable. Well before now, jellybean was my favorite, my days of S2 lol... From 1 OS to another, always soft bricking my device.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by eluquenson(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Kitkat 4.4.2 rugged die

5 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by henrydadon(m): 6:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop ..but I currently use jelly bean..but I think lollipop is the best of them all
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Officialkenshin(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop.

Android 5.0 to 6.0 marshmallow are very stable.

4 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by engrMikemd(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2016
kaen1317 you are right jawe
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by bigpastor(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2016
Lollipop all the way; I never try Marshmallow sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by engrMikemd(m): 6:57am On Sep 14, 2016
kaen1317:
Whose thinking of reliability of Android when we struggling to make ends meet...I think Rice and Garri OS is more reliable
I can relate

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Kitkat 4.4.2 jorh...... Tweaking, rooting and cheats nah zaraaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On Sep 14, 2016
Wingback:
Android 6.0 absolutely no questions...It's top notch and fluid..

4.4.2 also is great.
Confirm
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by hatchetman(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2016
zlatan says 4.4.2 all the way

3 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by stano2(m): 7:01am On Sep 14, 2016
What a topic
Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by nurey(m): 7:02am On Sep 14, 2016
Kit Kat 4.4 nah the koko , smooth and fluid but my custom rom marshmallow made my 4yrs phone new again, so far it has been flawless

2 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by yusufficient(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2016
I hate the 6.0 marshmallow they're many errors some features is not added...it rubbish ... I prefer the lollipop...

2 Likes

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by zerojoy: 7:11am On Sep 14, 2016
Joel3:
for me I think KitKat 4.4.2 is the most trusted, stable, reliable and user friendly from all the android versions.

its just like the window xp from Microsoft.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by Christardor: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2016
You funny sha.
Mine is version 10.0,,,quilux
And yes,it's awesome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by luvlyoracle(m): 7:18am On Sep 14, 2016
All these tecno fans would say stuck in 4.2.2 would say 4.2.2 is best grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Android OS Version Is The Most Reliable & Stable For You? by symbianDON(m): 7:19am On Sep 14, 2016
I think android tomtom is very very very stable......e no dey too pepper for mouth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat's New Data Bonus Package / Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / Lets Talk About: Samsung Galaxy S8 Pre-orders Reach 1 Million, And Still Countin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.