Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. (513 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Moses Company Vs False Gods, Idols, False Prophets And False Christs | Sadhu Sun / 10 Popular Churches In Nigeria And Their Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. by bethelmendels(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
What many of us gullible Christians.do not understand is that the anti-christs are already here. They have the form of godliness but lack the true character  and compassion of Christ. They have big churches .They are the popular "fathers" of the Christian faith- the bible calls them wolves in sheep clothing. If you are wise, flee from them now, because they will prey on your destiny. This is a serious matter. If you like don't hearken to our warning. Stay there and be quoting the scriptures they have indoctrinated into your gullible mind.

The time for a rivival in the body of Christ has come. God is raising an army of believers to unleash the "weapon" of TRUTH to set his people free from the Pharaohs that are masquerading as "men of God "
 Enough is enough! "HERE I AM LORD SEND ME"

if you believe, and you a part of that army share this message now!

http://vocnewsonline.com/the-anti-christ-are-already-here/

Re: Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. by Flexherbal(m): 11:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
I have direct access to God.
Re: Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2016
Delusion at it's peak.
Re: Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches. by Greatzeus(m): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2016
Yeah we know not all who claimed to be God's are truely God's.But when I saw the topic,I opened the thread hoping to read sensible post with evidence, but I was highly disappointed.
Op,I hope the recession is not recessing you grin
Hope this is not a case of post traumatic stress or post traumatic stress syndrome grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Pastors / Joseph And Potiphar Wife / GOD In Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.