Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? (25735 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award? / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by 2odd(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2016
Falz ,don pass that category o
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by horlabiyi(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2016
Falz
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by trigar12(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2016
This eazy guy and dremo wan popular online small
Someone pls recommend their hit songs for me pls
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by kodymack(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
I feel falz
The thunder that will strike you is waiting for salary..
Falz for next rated abi Falz for artist of the year
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by kodymack(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
Eazi
Dremo
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by KRILMIJAY(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2016
the pana master
#Tekno#

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by saintfellow(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2016
ROZZAYY:
baby pana dey say u like cassava , I geti big cassava......
that song does it for me
headies it is
Mr miles
what is cassava?
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by bejeria101(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Im no longer interested afta the scandal that happend in the burna boy/sean tizzle n olamide/don jazzy saga.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by SeanBeezy(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2016
Duro master!
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by NgreadNews(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2016
lewispius:
The Headies Award for Next Rated is an award presented at The Headies, a ceremony that was established in 2006 and originally called the Hip Hop World Awards. It was first presented at the 3rd Annual The Headies Awards. In addition to receiving an award, recipients of the Next Rated honor are given a vehicle at a later date

The Headies Next Rated Act category for 2016 would be interesting to watch and see who takes on the baton from the revelation that is Reekado Banks. We’ve seen Reekado Banks prove his mettle and justify his being awarded Next Rated Artist at the Headies 2015 Awards.

The year 2016 have seen some dope songs from promising artistes from the likes of Mr Eazi , Ycee , Koker , Falz , Simi , Dremo , Tekno , Niniola , Zoro , Ola dips , Mayorkun , CDQ and the list is endless

We will like to know who you guys think should be nominated for Headies 2016 and WHY?

http://wadupnaija.com/2016/09/who-deserves-to-be-nominated-for-next-rated-category-at-the-headies-2016.html

Tekno or Ycee
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Teckno falz AdekunleGold ycee. Any of them deserves it.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Twizzy30(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2016
YCEE A.K.A Omo Alhaji A.K.A Jagaban
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by jamih: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2016
ish ur boi Eazy deserves it .
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by 7inches: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
'They say you like cassava I get big cassava' TF is that what it takes to 'blow' me go soon turn musician sef lol

d truth is i u didnt like dat song u wont.. recognise dat like.
dude dnt let bigotey and sentiment overclowed ur conscience.

that boy really tried on dat song and he has been making hits after hits..
say d truth for once joor haba!..

even when wizkid staryed he didnt make hits after hits like this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Ask4diva(f): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2016
My crush kiss Daniel, I just love dat dude
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Vickiweezy(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2016

Was expecting to see YCEE all over dis thread.
Itz definitely between Ycee, Falz and Mr Eazi.
If u say tekno, simi, and d others, i'ld advice you take a quick check at their progress in music since june 2015 till july 2016, because that's the date criteria for Headies awards.
And I believe Ycee has offered us a lot; and i'll put all my money that he wins it.
Note : This is statistical analysis and not preferential analysis.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Gabrielo7125(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
going by the antecedents there should be only Two superstars in this roaster Tekno and falz but I will choose Tekno over falz cos Tekno has been given Nigerians hit party jamz since 2012 if am not mistaking...

2 Likes

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by EarlOfWarwick(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
lewispius:
The Headies Award for Next Rated is an award presented at The Headies, a ceremony that was established in 2006 and originally called the Hip Hop World Awards. It was first presented at the 3rd Annual The Headies Awards. In addition to receiving an award, recipients of the Next Rated honor are given a vehicle at a later date

The Headies Next Rated Act category for 2016 would be interesting to watch and see who takes on the baton from the revelation that is Reekado Banks. We’ve seen Reekado Banks prove his mettle and justify his being awarded Next Rated Artist at the Headies 2015 Awards.

The year 2016 have seen some dope songs from promising artistes from the likes of Mr Eazi , Ycee , Koker , Falz , Simi , Dremo , Tekno , Niniola , Zoro , Ola dips , Mayorkun , CDQ and the list is endless

We will like to know who you guys think should be nominated for Headies 2016 and WHY?

http://wadupnaija.com/2016/09/who-deserves-to-be-nominated-for-next-rated-category-at-the-headies-2016.html

MR EAZI ..

He is the BEST!!
[size=18pt][/size]
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by khalidjnr(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mr eazi
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by lifecoach1: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Eno Michael deserves to win it!
She can sing for africa ehn! Like Whitney Houston... even better sef!
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by tsmat(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dagrin, Harina isola, 2pac, anything apart from these guys "forget it"
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by heywhytech1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Adekunle Gold
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by jswagg4(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Falz who has at least an album to his name? Where e dey next rated go again? For me sha is Mr Eazi, Ruggedman and BlackfaceNaija
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by joanana(f): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Falz de bahd guy ARTIST OF THE YEAR grin
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by satelliteDISH(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
Click like for PHYNO hate. That guy nah music bomb.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
Vickiweezy:

Was expecting to see YCEE all over dis thread.
Itz definitely between Ycee, Falz and Mr Eazi.
If u say tekno, simi, and d others, i'ld advice you take a quick check at their progress in music since june 2015 till july 2016, because that's the date criteria for Headies awards.
And I believe Ycee has offered us a lot; and i'll put all my money that he wins it.
Note : This is statistical analysis and not preferential analysis.

YCee hits between 2015-2016

Jagaban remix
Omo Alhaji
Sumi (debatable)

Tekno hits 2015-2016

Where
Wash
Anything
Pana

Which stats again?

3 Likes

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by ROZZAYY(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
what is cassava?
eeeeerm food used in making garri abi?
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by jaykaylegend(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Flexherbal:
I feel falz
falz has 2 albums he can't be nominated...
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by LNUGGETS(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
And ori iyami eleko is what it takes to blow abi? angry angry

RealJaneDoe:
'They say you like cassava I get big cassava' TF is that what it takes to 'blow' me go soon turn musician sef lol
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by pelumzy007(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
Definitely MR Eazi...been the most consistent of all the acts. Skin tight, holl up, Annointed,Bankulize
Ycee has been of the radar since he drooped Omo Alhaji
Mayourkoun and Dremo should be nominated for rookie of the year.
Falz and Adekunle gold are already more than next rated category. Nominees should be
Ycee
Mr Eazi
Simi
Koker.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by safarigirl(f): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
pelumzy007:
Definitely MR Eazi...been the most consistent of all the acts. Skin tight, holl up, Annointed,Bankulize
Ycee has been of the radar since he drooped Omo Alhaji
Mayourkoun and Dremo should be nominated for rookie of the year.
Falz and Adekunle gold are already more than next rated category. Nominees should be
Ycee
Mr Eazi
Simi
Koker.
you forgot Tekno.

Eaxi will ein Rookie Of The Year, i doubt he'll get a Next Rated nomination
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by sade1994(f): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
It's mr eazi jare

The boy is good

I like dremo too o

But I'll give it to Mr eazi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – “abule Sowo” / Top Five Nigerian Songs In January , 2022 / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.