Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? (25734 Views)

Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 / HEADIES 2018: Who Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award? / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Cletus77(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
i support tecno, his musics are ever rising, and besides dat "pana" is a KILLER::::::::::
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Febz9(f): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mr Eazi, Simi, Ycee
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Lucky4real28(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
I think most of you do the know the criteria for the next rated award. You must not have a studio album which falz already has 2, so he is more than that, maybe artiste of the year will do. So people I believe in contention are ycee, humble Smith, mayorkun, teckno as well but I personally don't want to see teckno on the list people he is been there a long time, they should put him with the big boys...kiss Daniel and reekado banks are not qualified because both got album.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by youngjoy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
techno my crush, meyorkun my niga n simi wit swt voice
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by 247Dior(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
TEKNO
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by CeoMoses(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]labaja embarassedlabaja
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Temysteve(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ijawboi:
Airforce1
u don't Navy
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sugarboy, Tekno , falz, simi.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by niofa(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Next rated...Ycee. Falz shouldn't be in this category and neither should Dremo or Mayorkun or OlaDips. The last 3 I mentioned should be listed in 'Rookie of The Year'.
Mr. Eazi...who the f@c# is that. How many hit songs does he have!?
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by COOL10(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ric Hassani
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Handsomecole(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
I go for no other than

Mr Eazi... he's song is unique cool yet groovy. Every song he's released has been a hit.

#Bankulize
#Annointing
#HollUp
#SkinTight
#WeMustToMarry
#Rotate

The nigger is talented. He came and took over the airwaves.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by iamkingzlee(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kiss daniel?
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by iamkingzlee(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
I go for no other than

Mr Eazi... he's song is unique cool yet groovy. Every song he's released has been a hit.

#Bankulize
#Annointing
#HollUp
#SkinTight
#WeMustToMarry
#Rotate

MR Eazi is good, no doubts. But he is kindda fresh compared to the likes of falz and kiss daniel
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by teabully(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
lewispius:
The Headies Award for Next Rated is an award presented at The Headies, a ceremony that was established in 2006 and originally called the Hip Hop World Awards. It was first presented at the 3rd Annual The Headies Awards. In addition to receiving an award, recipients of the Next Rated honor are given a vehicle at a later date Alhaji tekhino

The Headies Next Rated Act category for 2016 would be interesting to watch and see who takes on the baton from the revelation that is Reekado Banks. We’ve seen Reekado Banks prove his mettle and justify his being awarded Next Rated Artist at the Headies 2015 Awards.

The year 2016 have seen some dope songs from promising artistes from the likes of Mr Eazi , Ycee , Koker , Falz , Simi , Dremo , Tekno , Niniola , Zoro , Ola dips , Mayorkun , CDQ and the list is endless

We will like to know who you guys think should be nominated for Headies 2016 and WHY?

http://wadupnaija.com/2016/09/who-deserves-to-be-nominated-for-next-rated-category-at-the-headies-2016.html

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Bossmd: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
D'Banj grin
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by fergieboy: 3:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Have you guys forgotten that any act that wins rookie of the year is automatically next rated

That means ycee is next

Teckno has being in the industry since 2010

And who says u can't be nominated twice.. Skalea was nominated 3times
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mikylopez:
is Mr eazi a Nigerian?
anyways I think Mr eazi and dremo

mayorkun ain't gat nothing ..__//////zoro representing d east and dz other guy donno hz name tho raps Igbo like itz notin he also gat d swag
Oluwatosin Ajibade is mr Eazi's name.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
emotions1:
Falz the bahd quy jare....

dope guy to the fullest...
#correct lyrics..
He won't be nominated because he already has an album.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Bossmd: 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rookie is between Ola dips and Mayorkun. But Ola dips is likely to win it. He's got sicker vibes!
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Bossmd: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
I go for no other than
#Bankulize
#Annointing
#HollUp
#SkinTight
#WeMustToMarry
#Rotate

Who is Mr Eazi? We don't know him here in the Netherlands grin
Besides I can't find him here on my iPhone grin

1 Like

Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by puma90: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
wetin apin to kiss daniel
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by RidwanMB: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2016
Tekno of cus!
that guy dey try...i love Pana.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Tmercy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
santos876:
Na teckno get nxt rated.......
e don overdue sef but d guy don metamorphose he's on top of his game presently
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Olamilekan93(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sugar boy,Sammy Davids, Ycee
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Kaycee7(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Falz, Simi, Tekno and CDQ are no longer upcoming artists and, therefore, do not qualify for Next Rated.

But I think Ycee has this one in the bag.
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by rapsodi6(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
its either Mr Eazi, tecno or ycee
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by bogolobango(m): 12:24am On Sep 15, 2016
Is mr eazi from Nigeria
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by frankalaska: 3:18am On Sep 15, 2016
I think zoro deserves it with falz ,tekno and ycee
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by ovisprince(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
I feel falz
with 2 albums to his name he won't be nominated for next rated
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by Azeemokoya: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Mayorkun
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by danfidel01(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2016
you guys should have Mercy na!!! how will odindi FALZ THE BAHD GUY be under Headies Next Rated, HABAA!!!! HE IS WAY PAST THAT LEVEL NA....
I FEEL LIKE MR. EAZI MAY WIN IT(... I'M NOT A FAN THO)
Re: Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? by pelumzy007(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
safarigirl:
you forgot Tekno.

Eaxi will ein Rookie Of The Year, i doubt he'll get a Next Rated nomination
Tekno is way past next rated..... He has been in the scene 4 a very long time.
Eazi is also way past rookie he already headlines shows in the UK ,Nigeria and Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Olamide – “abule Sowo” / Top Five Nigerian Songs In January , 2022 / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.