Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? (6251 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Xo_senavoe Vs Mode9 :::::: Who Is Lyrically Better? / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Manta(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2005
The members of the group Plantation boys; Blackface, Faze and 2 Face are definately some of the best in the country at present- though each has his own unique pattern of music, the fact still remains they all very good in their various fields-each has a solo debut album.

To sing well is good while writting songs with better words, lyrics and concept is something else.
If you have been opportuned to hear all the three now that they have all gone solo, who do you think has better lyrics?

If you ask my opionion, I rather go for Blackface.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by rikkyjen(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2005
.....u are my guy.blackface na d bomb...his lyrics are political but they are laced with igbo-marijuana voice grin
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2005
i only kno 2face n his voice is ok
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by spikelord(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2006
yeah u are right man. Blackface is da bomb. Faze comes right behind him and 2face.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by ocho(f): 12:50am On Jan 11, 2006
2-face, 2-face, 2-face!!!!!!!!!
then faze is second to him
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by lockz: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2006
people check this website out. http://www.onenaija.com cheesy
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by spikelord(m): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2006
Faze is far better than 2Face lyrically.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2006
ohhh lyrically ohhh , i dunno
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by spikelord(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2006
Yes now, Wetin u dey think before?
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by badman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 21, 2006
lyrically its faze no doubt about that
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by lizzy(f): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2006
lyrically, y'all know its faze, no arguments.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by jaybaby(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2006
fazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by anabell(f): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2007
2faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by choongtin(f): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2007
noneeeeeeeeee
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by ov: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2007
The best is blackface- no doubt. Then 2 face, they both write deep lyrics. face is a little to shallow with his lyrics though i like him the most
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by slimghost(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2007
Black face is a better lyricist, 2face is a better musician while Faze is a better vocalist.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by shakamc(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2007
blackface was the main writer in the group,remember i was a plantashun boiz pr manager in the south east those dayz so i don't wanna start aruging with any of these empty heads here
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Baro(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2007
Shaka Too Know,

You do make some point sometimes, but ur problem is that you sound too saucy and haughty, its uncourteous.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by shakamc(m): 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2007
Baro:

Shaka Too Know,

You do make some point sometimes, but your problem is that you sound too saucy and haughty, its uncourteous.
WETIN BE UR WAHALA,SOME PEOPLE HERE DEY VEX ME
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by busygirl(f): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2007
most definately, 2babba!
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by jaybaby(f): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
Shaka Lie Lie
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by shakamc(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
@JAYBABY,NOBI TODAY 'E DON TAE' AS LONG AS AM CONCERNED NOBODY HERE KNOWS ABOUT THE PLANTASHUN BOIZ MORE THAN ME SO I CAN ALWAYS SCREAM AT ALL THESE CRAZY PEOPLE THAT JUS STARTED LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC YESTERDAY AND THEY HAVE THE GUT TO JUDGE WHO IS BETTER,I KNOW WOT I WENT IN THE LATE NINETIES PROMOTING THE LIKES OF PLANATASHUN BOIZ,MAINTAIN AND OTHERS IN THE SOUTH EAST OF NAIJA CUZ THEN EVERYBODY WANNA LISTEN TO BIGGE AND TUPAC,THEY THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY BUT NOW EVERYBODY IS SCREAMING WHO IS BETTER.DIS IS BULLSHIT EVEN PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SHIT. shocked shocked
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by jaybaby(f): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2007
Shaka jus Shut d Phuck Up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Baro(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
Those who know don't say they know, people tell them they do. FAZE 4 LIFE
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by OmoEko1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2007
2face 4 Life then Blackmann
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Baro(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2007
I 4give ur ignorance my dear, FAZE 4 LIFE
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by shakamc(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2007
@jaybaby,c'mon hit me,am used to dat u get but dis mouth ain't closin yh
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by oyinboaja: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by mycc(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2007
2face is incomparable.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by jaybaby(f): 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2007

Who is 2faze? What does he know?
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by loneisland: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2007
one thing is for sure, that all man have their own man, let live those thing apart

2 faze, get it, good voice but please cjeck the topic we are talking of the lyricz and not voice
plss let not run away from that fact, 2faze will will also agree that he "black faze" as good impact on his album.

faze, is a good one but trully he is shallow repreating of lyrics all via a track minute is not a good one for people that gives grade on lyricz

for me

blackface is the best lyrically and not just lyrics he "blackfaze" gat style and nobody i say nobody have gat his type of style, he is coming out with is own thing and plsss no body should compare this folks

cos they are all talented, tuface sang and i quote "we are all gifted in howwer own different way"

so pls people co's respect ur self and give crown to wo it b'long 2

the number one
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by loneisland: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2007
one thing is for sure, that all man have their own man, let leave those thing apart

2 faze, get it, good voice but please check the topic we are talking of the lyricz and not voice
plss let not run away from that fact, 2faze will also agree that he "black faze" as good impact on his album. "africa queen"

faze, is a good one but trully he is shallow repeating of lyrics all via track minute is not a good one, for people that gives grade on lyricz

for me

blackface is the best lyrically and not just lyrics he "blackfaze" gat style and nobody i say nobody have gat his type of style, he is coming out with is own thing and plsss no body should compare this folks

cos they are all talented, tuface sang and i quote "we are all gifted in howwer own different way"

so pls people co's respect ur self and give crown to wo it b'long 2

the number one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piano Makossa Chord Progression. / Pussycat Dollz: Hot or Not? / Soty (Malaria), Cyrus-Tha-Virus and T-Izzy (Free downloadz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.