Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert (1203 Views)

Photos Of Rita Dominic As A Beautiful Bride In Wedding Gown / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Rita Dominic Steps Out With Timaya Both Looking Like Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by PDimokoKORKUS: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2016
According to SkyNaija Blog, an Online dating website based in US used Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic's photo for an advert... The blogger wrote:

"I just got this from an SN Reader who saw Rita Dominic's picture been used as an advert by an online dating website....
The mail just came in and I've asked him for the name of the website...i just can't wait to get the url address to confirm this.

His mail reads:

Good day sir, i'm John, one of your favorite visitors. I came across this shocking thing this morning while i was browsing. I clicked on a link, and it redirected me to an online dating website in US, Where i saw our own Rita Dominic, used as an advert on the site...*smh* Then I quickly screenshot it....
If they want to use any lady, they should not use our own Naija celebs nah! It pained me so much. I mean, what do they take us for, that was why i decided to send it to you immediately so you can help me post it on your blog. Thank you! And God bless Nigeria."

See photo below....

http://princehayz..com/2016/09/omg-us-online-dating-website-uses-rita_62.html

Re: OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by Nonso92(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2016
Before you know it, somebody is gonna be sued to court. And a big fat cheque is going to be paid to a particular somebody.

https://mybadagryblog./

1 Like

Re: OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 14, 2016
it's really OMG
Re: OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by noetic5: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
lalasticlala come and see ohh.. they must be sued
Re: OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by Benjom(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2016
OP, the above picture didn't give credence to your allegation. You should have screenshot the whole page so as to expose the site in question... but with the above? It's a 'nah' for me.
Re: OMG! US Online Dating Website Uses Rita Dominic As An Advert by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
If it was my first week on the internet and I knew nothing about click bait I would click the link without hesitation, same as million other Nigerian men. I've always had the biggest crush on her since my secondary school days and would do anything to have her to myself.
The site had a mission using her picture as opposed to Ngozi or Bisola from down the street. Most Nigerian men can get average girls using money but to get a top actress like Rita involves money, status, connections and probably other additionals.

(1) (Reply)

I Dares Police To Arrest Me For Naming My Pet Buhari – Cossy Orjiakor / People Call Me Funny Names Because Of My Shape—top Yoruba Actress,ronke Odusanya / Actor Ramsey Nouah Advise Nollywood Couples To Forget About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.