Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! (2371 Views)

When Your Bank Asks You To Bring Proof Of Residence / When Your Mother Buys You A Made-In-Naija Toy --- LOL / When You Attend The Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money(funny Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2016
Even the fattest person go run pass Usain Bolt grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
lolzzz

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by Mimidiva(f): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by ministeriallist: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Oboy! Delay is dangerous. grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by sommyblaze(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2016
you no go like make she change her mind na

1 Like

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by mhizAnnie(f): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
sommyblaze:
you no go like make she change her mind na

If u waste time she might recall something u did 3 years ago and change her mind grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Mother Says Bring My Purse Let Me Give You Money! by sommyblaze(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2016
mhizAnnie:

If u waste time she might recall something u did 3 years ago and change her mind grin
as in eh!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

[funny] That Moments Yahoo Boys See Falz Inside Club. / The Picture That Depicts Jonathan Cluelessness! / Difference Between How Rich People & Other Children Brush Their Teeth - See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.