Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

GTB Loan I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTB Loan I Need Help (773 Views)

GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC / Innoson EFCC Arrest And The GTB Loan: The Facts Behind The Saga- James Osaremen / Innoson EFCC Arrest & The GTB Loan: "Innoson Stop Playing The Igbo Tribe Card" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GTB Loan I Need Help by greatghana: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
A friend collected #2.3m loan from GTB last year when he was working in a company in PH with 3 years and 6 months repayment plan, He repay for six months which was amount to around #300k before he was sacked last year. to my surprise he said nobody contacted him either by mail of by phone call since last year. i signed his guarantor form, i want to ask is it that the bank has for go the money? does it have any implication? as a guarantor i my save? Note: they both sack us in the company due to current Nigeria economy

thanks
Re: GTB Loan I Need Help by stagger: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
greatghana:
A friend collected #2.3m loan from GTB last year when he was working in a company in PH with 3 years and 6 months repayment plan, He repay for six months which was amount to around #300k before he was sacked last year. to my surprise he said nobody contacted him either by mail of by phone call since last year. i signed his guarantor form, i want to ask is it that the bank has for go the money? does it have any implication? as a guarantor i my save? Note: they both sack us in the company due to current Nigeria economy

thanks

Asa guarantor, how can you be safe? You provided surety for your friend that he will pay. If he cannot pay, you will pay. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: GTB Loan I Need Help by xpressTrade: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
greatghana:

thanks
for u to create this thread u ur self no u are not safe

(1) (Reply)

IKEDC: Ikotun And Ijegun Communities In Total Black Out For More Than Two Weeks / How To Get Your Money Back From The MMM / Three Things We Must Understand About This Economy Recession-Wale Ogunleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.