Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Does Vista Inspirant Contain Viruses? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Does Vista Inspirant Contain Viruses? (997 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Vista Inspirant Contain Viruses? by Wilfem(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2006
Hey Nairalanders, I just made my complaint about the slowness of my computer known to my Engineer who later told me that the slowness was due to the Vista enhancement I installed on my pc. He further said that it contains viruses which are not detected by anti viruses and that he's witnessed several cases of slowness like that on some computers, which after he uninstalled the Vista enhancements, those computers were functioning properly. My problem now is that I've been addicted to that Vista, but I can't cope with the slowness. So I now wants to ask from Nairalanders in order to know the authenticity of this. I mean whether the slowness could be due to the Vista or not. Your opinions are highly welcome. Thanks.
Re: Does Vista Inspirant Contain Viruses? by abohrandy: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2007
its kind of not true. as it depends on the version of vista inspirant you have. well the slowness might be as a result of you RAM being low. if your RAm is not at least 256MB then that vista inspirant stuff will really slow down your system.

and also not that vista inspirant is a theme and not an os (operating system).

(1) (Reply)

Come In Here Pls / File Recovery Software Urgently Needed / Vpn Connection Software For Sale (great Speed On The Internet And Untraceble)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.