Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) (2085 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Actress Rahama Sadau Slays In Sheer Outfit [PICS] / Pearl Cardy Blasted For Showing Undies In Sheer Outfit [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by noetic5: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sultry singer, Seyi Shay brought her sexy on for Sean Paul's UK concert last night .She was one of the artistes who performed with the Jamaican star ..

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OpHUURMBF3E/V9kyndSRyAI/AAAAAAADHT4/WkwW7Nl_Xb0forAen7AFzuct6jn7KnyOgCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jwN_W1mNm64/V9kzA8qm8bI/AAAAAAADHT8/Gb7qepeVpxQoDyTQWtRAvKMUzx6C93p_QCEw/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iamseyishay/

lalasticlala ishilove ijebabe
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by noetic5: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
wow
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by DTRUMPER: 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
undecided

Anyway, check my signature and smile to the Bank forever BELOW
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by arosunshine(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2016
The legs make sense sha
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
wat is hot in this one nah
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by Came: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
When i heard the song with the title" Airbrush" I thought it was one of beyounce's songs. I loved seyi, after I heard listened to that song, it sounded very exotic. Kudus seyi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Came:
When i heard the song with the title" Airbrush" I thought it was one of beyounce's songs. I loved seyi, after I heard listened to that song, it sounded very exotic. Kudus seyi.
i concur

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by drabass7demon: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
HERE COMES THE MASTER OF DEATH SPELL CASTING. THIS GREAT SERVANT OF DEATH HELPED ME CAST A PERFECT DEATH SPELL ON MY WICKED AND HEARTLESS EX HUSBAND WHO THREW ME AND THE KIDS OUT BECAUSE OF A YOUNG GIRL HE MEANT AT A PARTY. HE CAST THE DEATH SPELL ON HER AND IN JUST 48HOURS HE WAS CONFIRMED DEAD.IF YOU ALSO NEED A STRONG DEATH SPELL ON ANYONE THEN CONTACT THIS GREAT MAN OF DEATH @ +2348154180917 drabassdemoms@gmail.c
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Hot Legs In Sheer Outfit (photos) by drabass7demon: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
A big thanks to DrAbass7demons who help me to cast death spell on my uncle who kill my parents because of his company,and the matter was taking to cult and was not giving justice because i was not having any prove not until i come across this great spell caster online and i explain everything that happened to him and he promise to help me cast the spell within 48hours that i should send my uncle full name and his picture that is going to confess before he die which i did as he commanded.within 2days my uncle started confession and finally die.am happy drAbass and i promise to share this testimony after he cast the spell.and if you are having similar issues please contact him
Call/Whatsapp- +2348154180917
Email Id :- drabassdemons@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Check-out Where This Girl Posed & Took A Pic, Where Did She Come From?? / Eldee Hits Out On The Kardashians, Amber Rose And Others. Calls Them Hoes!!!! / 20 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.