Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? (4071 Views)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Can I Start Any Business With N20,000 ? / What Business Can A Student Start With N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by Toptic(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2012
Yes! With that amount you can launch a profitable online business.But my only advice is be sure you have the right internet model.

On a very serious note, online business is very real, but at times, it might seems very un-real if you aren't on the very right model. So get a mentor is already making money from it and ask him/her to guide you through.

The best models i can advice you to venture into now are;

Information marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Website Flipping

I do nothing apart from this and you can venture into any of it with less than N10k

Anyway, should incase my number might be of help 08060754547

Wishing you success in your future pursuit.
Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by Knetpro(m): 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
"Can I start any business online with N10,000.00?" Yes, you can. grin grin

Here is how to start an online business with N10,000 or less in Nigeria.

(i) Determine a site concept -

Since it is an online business, you cannot do without having a website. But, before you rush to have a website, you must determine a very profitable site concept or the overall subject matter for your site.

How do you determine a very profitable site concept? You can start by listing all the subjects that you are very good at or love talking about. Thereafter, ascertain the one that you are most passionate about.

It could be sports in general or football in particular, fishing, cooking, playing games, love and other subjects that you really love engaging in. The one that you are most passionate is that one that you can spend a whole day engaging in without getting tired.

In other words, it is most profitable to engage in an online business that is most pleasurable to you   and you are most passionate about. Once you have determined what your most passionate business concept is, the next thing is to have an online presence.

(ii) Choose a domain name and web hosting

The next step to do to start an online business with N10,000 or less in Nigeria is to choose a domain name and web hosting. A little tip about choosing a domain name that is just right for you.

For example, if you are most passionate about cooking and your target audience is Nigerians, you could choose a domain name with cooking, recipes and Nigeria or 9ja in it.

Well, if it is the perfect domain name that you seek, the domain name suggestion tool of TheNigeriaHost.net can help in this regard. Depending on the approach that you want to use for your site that would determine the direction to propel the domain name suggestion tool.

To use the domain name suggestion tool properly, simply type "nigeria cooking" or "9ja cooking" minus the quotation marks and click on search - if you want two keywords domain name. On the other hand, if you want a three keywords domain name for your site, you could also use "nigeria cooking recipes" or "9ja cooking recipes" for the tool to generate wonderful domain names that you can use as possible domain names for your new website.

TheNigeriaHost domain name suggestion tool has the additional benefit of being able to register your chosen domain name once you are satisfied with a particular domain name. Additionally, you also need a reliable web host once you have registered your domain name.  You can get domain name registration and web hosting at TheNigeriaHost.net.

Once you have successfully registered your domain name and purchased web hosting at TheNigeriaHost, you have completed at least 25% of the work of starting your online business. By the way, domain name registration is completely FREE at TheNigeriaHost. Additionally, there are different web hosting plans that you can choose from. The minimum web hosting at TheNigeriaHost is N2,500.

For more information on starting an online business in Nigeria, please see the web page: How To Start An Online Business In Nigeria With Less Than N5,000.

A screen shot of how the domain name suggestion tool works is shown below:

Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by TomFord: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Toptic:

Yes! With that amount you can launch a profitable online business.But my only advice is be sure you have the right internet model.

On a very serious note, online business is very real, but at times, it might seems very un-real if you aren't on the very right model. So get a mentor is already making money from it and ask him/her to guide you through.

Information marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Website Flipping

How do you flip sites?

I do nothing apart from this and you can venture into any of it with less than N10k

Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by TomFord: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Toptic:

Information marketing
Affiliate Marketing
Website Flipping

How do you flip sites?
Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by knowledge4(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Open a free blog and start promoting an idea that you know very well.
Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by Kangol99(m): 4:18am On Apr 22, 2015
sagod:
Fellow Nairalanders, is there any online  business I can start with N10,000 (tenthousand naira only. Please I need to know. Thanks
Knowledge is power, get informed n get the right skil and you're into business. You wont believe that i started my online biz with zero naira. For me i will say 10k is much to start with, cos you can start with just 2k. Checkout this, it will cause a transformation if you can get it https://younginfopreneurs./2015/04/21/21-ebooks-that-will-make-you-an-internet-master-build-a-business-now/
Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
Naija I hail,just because of 10k everybody posting links up and down.my brother don't mind any of these people,with such an amount you can start mini importation.
My 2cents
Re: Can I Start Any Business Online With N10,000.00? by iykepromotions: 7:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
ezex:
Naija I hail,just because of 10k everybody posting links up and down.my brother don't mind any of these people,with such an amount you can start mini importation.
My 2cents
there's nothing wrong in posting genuine links in a forum. everything cannot be explained here. @ op invest in expired domain names. though it involves researching but there's money there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Jobs!! Learn A To Z Of Fiverr LIVE On Nairaland Free(with Screen Shots) / Are You Interested in Pursuing a Profitable Opportunity? / Abcon Kicks As Banks Suspend Bdcs’ Accounts Over Tax Remittance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.