Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House (42714 Views)

Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
During a co-hosting appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show Tuesday, First Lady Michelle Obama opened up about what her daughters will miss most about life in the White House..She said

“It’s really the people, “Think about it: The girls have grown up in the White House. I mean, the staff that’s there – we see them every day. These are people who have helped us raise our kids. They’ve loved us. They’ve taken care of us. The minute we leave, that’s it.” “I’m sure the girls will have a tough time,They think they’re ready, but when you’ve grown up in a place … I mean, imagine: They won’t be able to knock on a door and say, ‘Can I see my room?’ That’s not gonna happen.”

“We’re trying to have them step back and really appreciate the walk on the South Lawn, sitting on the Truman Balcony. I mean, we just want to keep creating some memories for them as well.”After the president leaves office in January, he and his family will remain in Washington, D.C., where 15-year-old Sasha will finish out high school. Malia, 18, will take a gap year before heading to Harvard in Fall 2017.“I’m proud of them they’ve really managed this so well,” the first lady said. “I mean, I just love them to death and the big thing I’ve always worried about was making sure that they got out of this whole. I’m just proud that they are poised, smart, intelligent young women.”

“I’m proud of them they’ve really managed this so well,” the first lady said. “I mean, I just love them to death and the big thing I’ve always worried about was making sure that they got out of this whole. I’m just proud that they are poised, smart, intelligent young women.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/michelle-obama-reveals-what-she-will.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by dumie(f): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
She embodies class and glamour effortlessly ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by hazyfm1: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
angry angry angry

Why should I care, did anyone ask GEJ what he missed about Aso Rock?

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by bokohaman: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
Soldier go, Soldier come...Barrack remains...It's about time Hillary returns to the White House....Team Hillary click like, team Trump click share...

220 Likes 124 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by telemapreye1(f): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Beautiful family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
See this woman ooh, no just make me vex, you get luck say una don dey white house, e get people wey their dream na to just touch the gate,. Mtcheww. You for ask me wether I don enter my state govt house talkless of Aso rock,. Our own ajepako no be 4 here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Ekowise(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
oh! Soldier Go Soldier Come, barrack remains.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by princeonx: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok.
If Trump win, it will be the first time in US history that a billionaire moved into a public house vacated by black family.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nothing last forever!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by aminho(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
The video on ellen is so freaking awesome

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by bonechamberlain(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
This girls are damn tall

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by eleojo23: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ask a Nigerian politician what he will miss after leaving office.
His answer will be: the free money.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by edlion57(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sorry to ask....which one der smoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Ok,as far as Donald trump wins,am gud.

8 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by kokosin: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
wat will aunty Aisha miss wen we kick her husband out in 2019?

20 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by timpaker(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mother-in-law kiss

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by stronggman: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Trash.
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Opistorincos(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
What i will miss most is the shape of Michelle's booty plus Obama's comic ways of presentation

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by omohjesu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who dem epp in dis recession period sad

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by hotspec(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
What will BUHARI missed when he leaves Aso Rock
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Austynzike: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Imagine me getting married 2 obama's first daughter, my life go change authomatically.

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Mosseuirdoctore(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Say what you like about Obama... but man! u've just gotta admire his family.. u can just feel the love and together by the way they talk about themselves and each other . . real family guys.. Big role model for some of us who believe in this institution.. Well done Obamas.. Well done. .

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Ranchhoddas: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
hazyfm1:
angry angry angry

Why should I care, did anyone ask GEJ what he missed about Aso Rock?
The food allowance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Chloekim(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Michelle speaking sensibly. Not in Nigeria will you see the first lady speaking quite humble like this or speaking highly of their staffs rather they downgrade them as if they are not human. Thumbs up Michelle

10 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by emmymdk: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by cherylsmith(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wooh!
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by omonla10(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are those dogs or toys..?
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by centboy123456(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na come or na come so na go or na go go noting last forever
Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by RichThug(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Omo those girls fine gan. Does anyone in the room have their number #TeamForeignGirls cheesy. Nobody has bothered to ask me what ill miss if I vacate my face me I slap u house. #Sad

4 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama: What We Will Miss Most About The White House by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
okay... first black president.... might take 30 years + to see another black president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her / Wagner Boss Prigozhin Agrees To De-escalate Revolt In Russia - Lukashenko / Why Putin Is Invading Ukraine? (The Cable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.