Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin (950 Views)

Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries / *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations! / Llm @ Robert Gordon University (sept 2011) Or I Decline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin by Obinoscopy(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2009
This is to inform you that DV Lottery for 2011 has commenced.
It started October 2 and will end November.
I am hereby offering to help you apply free of charge.
Please note that this is not fraud.
The official site for the application is www.dvlottery.state.gov
It is free of charge if you choose to do it on your own but the problem is that people keep on doing the wrong things when applying on their own especially when it comes to uploading the right picture. That is why am offering to help. You can also indicate interest by sending a mail of interest to my box: scopyunn@yahoo.com
All you need to do is to indicate interest and I will request for the necessary information.
Indicate interest by replying this mail.
Bye and goodluck.
Re: 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin by Comrade2009: 4:32am On Oct 18, 2009
how can i get the measurement of the passport because it has to be 50%-69% from the top of the head including hair to the bottom of the chin and 56%-69% from the bottom of the image to the level of the eyes.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin by Obinoscopy(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2009
The people that snap the pix are experts on that! Consult them!
Re: 2011 Dv Lottery Has Begin by dawgy(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2009
Thanks bro, I've been keeping my hear to the ground for this.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Please / The Fallacy Of Unemployment / Refocus your Career: How To Kick Out Nairaland Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.