Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? (1029 Views)

A Business You Can Start With 1k And Start Making Life-time Passive Income / How GTB Is Making Life Unbearable For Me / 15 Most Miserable Countries In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? by nobledanie(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2006
Some weeks back i bought a celtel card of 200 Naira and a qty of 4 but unfortunately one was badly scatched and i felt bad but for them to load my phone after calling customer service they said i should go to a Celtel shop?? (Making life miserable) you can imagine how it feels to go and que for 200 card but its not the money but the stress involved. Last night, I bought a 200 when we scatching some digits could not be seen, I bought another one 200 same thing happened and when i called them I gave digits that was about 10pm up till am sending this my phone has not been loaded. Fellow Nairalander, check me is it a crime to buy card to load your phone?? Is Celtel Making Life better or Miserable
Re: Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? by abhosts(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2006
This is not a problem that is peculiar with Celtel. All the other GSM operators have similar problems. The Moment the Federal Government Banned the importation of recharge cards, this ugly trend was born. Nigerian Manufacturers are renowned for producing substandard goods and recharge cards are no exceptions.

Why not use the Vcharge Option to stop this Trend.
Re: Is Celtel Making Life Better Or Miserable? by tEsLim(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2006
They suxxx tongue Celtel --- Making life miserable.

Though there ain't no point tryna switch to other providers. They're all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Booth / Groundnut Oil And Egg Supply / Large Format Digital Printing,posters,vehicle,office Branding Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.