Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! (1253 Views)

Tuface Idibia, D’banj And Tiwa Savage Attend Toke Makinwa's Book Launch / Koffi Olomide Released From Prison, Arrives Home (PIC & VIDEO) / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by Tmonex: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2016/09/koffi-launches-attack.jpg[/img]
Ace comedian, Koffi has launched an online attack on the character of fast rising music act- Kiss Daniel.The Chemistry graduate who has also dabbled into music had choice words for the Woju crooner and his G-Worldwide entertainment management crew.

Koffi started off the post by highlighting some of the achievements of the FUTA graduate and then went to tell him to cut it with the double-faced act.

Titling his long 2-part epistle “Who Will Wake Daniel With a Kiss?“, Koffi went full throttle in the lengthy tirade, accusing the 22-year-old of being a double-faced arrogant individual.
[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2016/09/kiss1.png[/img]

“First artiste to ever have a number 1 and number 2 video on the MTV Base countdown for weeks. First new artiste to ever drop an album without any major industry collabo. First artiste to blow up within a short period of time yet like Burna Boy hardly headlines any major shows, why? Let it be known that Mr ‘Jombo’ truly did not come into the music scene to ‘woju’, he proved his mettle ‘Laye’, and has been having a ‘Good time’ with his ‘Mama’ from ‘Sin City’. This express ride might be short lived however if our favourite fine boy does not cut the double face act,” he noted in the opening paragraph of the assault.

He even managed to throw an epic shade at 2Baba and M.I noting that while they had ceased to produce hit tracks, their humility had kept them going in the industry.

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2016/09/dan2-1.png[/img]
Not done with the barrage of insults, he went on to call Kiss Daniel “an advanced ‘Photocopy’ version of 9ice” noting that singer failed to learn from his ‘progenitor’s’ mistake despite the huge success the Gongo Aso crooner recorded early on his career.
Koffi goes on to say “This write up is not to attack the Lion but to let the people around him know that if care is not taken a wounded dog like Chuddy K, W4, Ice Prince, Ikechukwu, D’Prince (who is no longer here) will be better than a dead Durella.
He also dragged D’Banj and a few others mercilessly. No one was spared.

The crux of the animosity however seem to be borne out of the refusal of Kiss Daniel and his management team to grant interviews despite his album dropping only a few weeks away.

Koffi ended his epistle with stern warnings for Humblesmith and Oritsemi. And lastly, he asserts that he “only writes about those he loves and is passionate about their progress.”

Kiss Daniel and his team are yet to respond but it sure looks like we might be gearing up for another feuding season.
http:///2016/09/14/comedian-koffi-launches-attack-on-kiss-daniel-drags-dbanj-and-others-read/
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by maryjan8(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
most popular news today
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by mrbyron(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Uncle koffi you're not an A list comedian either and I remember you were once one. undecided. You should be old enough to know that the entertainment industry is very turbulent in nature. Why do you want to create enemies for yourself or are you craving attention by all means?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by woodboi(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
mrbyron:
Uncle koffi you're not an A list comedian either and I remember you were once one. undecided. You should be old enough to know that the entertainment industry is very turbulent in nature. Why do you want to create enemies for yourself or are you craving attention by all means?

He have a point... but the name calling is just needless.
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by 9jarian: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Some people can like to leave the message and follow the messenger.
Person talk sense you dey talk turbulence. https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyKoffiTV
simple advice for the young man to ride the wave carefully and learn from those ahead.
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by darealsola(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2016
Must you get attention by force? Diz attention seeking these days is too much.let me just grab my groundnut and wat where this will lead to
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by PrinceAbinibi: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2016
I know he is saying the truth, But truth is like alomo bitter, No one likes anyone that speaks the truth, he is going to make enemies mark my word Didn't D'banj do Gra Gra, now is D'banj not playing in D'Rovans hotel with only half seats sold, Please Koffi Keep the truth to yourself, My people only like wash.
Re: Comedian Koffi Launches Attack On Kiss Daniel; Drags D’banj And Others-read! by mrbyron(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2016
9jarian:
Some people can like to leave the message and follow the messenger.
Person talk sense you dey talk turbulence. https://www.youtube.com/user/FunnyKoffiTV
simple advice for the young man to ride the wave carefully and learn from those ahead.

My friend park to one side. You don't need more than 2 brain cells to understand what I wrote.....but then again, you have to have it first undecided

(1) (Reply)

Maheedah Shares Lovely Photos And She's Not Naked / 3 Popular Dance Moves MC Galaxy Effortlessly Created / If You Eat Eba And Amala With Your Bare Hand, You Lack Home Training - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.