Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,808 members, 7,959,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Ridiculous Way I Found My Wedding Venue - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Ridiculous Way I Found My Wedding Venue (588 Views)

Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Delta Couple Ride Keke To Their Wedding Venue (Photos, Video) / Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ridiculous Way I Found My Wedding Venue by Chini: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
I found this amazing website and ever since then, I haven’t been able to be quiet about it. [url]AMGvenues.com.ng[/url]. I know there are many other websites like this but this one was the deal for me.

I just proposed to my fiancé and we had to set the ball rolling for our wedding. I honestly thought looking for a venue was piece of cake but this almost tore my relationship apart. We were constantly on the road, bickering at each other or going from one venue to the other. We resolved that she should be given the responsibility of coming up with a venue, that fits our budget, style and number of guest, while I just provide the cash (how unfair).

While my fiance' was roaming the streets of Abuja searching for venues, I went online to see what I could get (before she gets a venue over my budget) and found this website; amgvenues.com.ng. Like a treasure hidden in the jungle, I found it on google, though it didn’t appear at the top. The site was very easy to surf, very informative, I could compare event venues and see reviews from people who have used the venue before. I didn’t even know there were a lot of venues in Abuja, and as a matter of fact, there are 3 right here close to me in Maitama, I didn’t even know about. I could see the locations of these venues and track the routes from the Church. More importantly, I could contact the venue managers directly. How awesome is that? I could call to make further inquiries on the venue and schedule a visit. In less than an hour, I had scanned through 25+ venues. Narrowed down to 3 venues that fit my budget and taste for site visit (just to confirm the features and all).

I placed my booking to reserve the date and shortly after, I received a call from AMGvenues. The warm voice from the other end of the receiver, thanked me for using the site and proceeded to confirm the details of my booking. Asked if I would want to have a site inspection, I said yes and they told me booking on the site entitles me to an Uber ride with a N2000 discount. Now, how awesome is that again. Meanwhile my fiancé was still on the road, battling it out with the traffic, yet to locate her second venue.

On the scheduled inspection day, I download the Uber app, put in the promo code given to me by AMGvenues, requested for a ride and in minutes I got a call and the ride was at our doorstep. The Uber ride was awesome. The driver was very courteous, wasn’t in a hurry and we relaxed comfortably behind. Meeting the venue managers, once we gave our names, they were quick to mention “from AMGvenues”. Took us on a tour guide around the venue. My fiancé was surprised with the ease all through the process, asking how I found these venues and who told me about Uber. In the end, we were able to make our choice on one out of the three venues, made a deposit and set the ball rolling for our wedding.

Booking on the AMGvenues, I thought they were done with me, I got an email, congratulating me on successfully booking the venue and this blew me away, they gave me another promo code, this time for all guest attending my wedding to a N2000 free Uber ride to the venue.
With the venue booked down and Uber rides for our guest, this set the ball rolling for the wedding preps. Thanks to AMGvenues.

(1) (Reply)

Showcase Abuja / Things You Didn't Know About October (picture) / Meet This Romantic Couple Bella Naija Is Talking About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.