Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? (3542 Views)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / Yoruba Actress' Husband Impregnates Another Woman - TribuneOnlineng / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sometimes i just sit and wonder about some things, which to me are mysteries.
One of them is why i created this topic.

Sometimes it happens that a woman will have two men in her life with the choice of settling for one and get married to one. Finally she chooses one out of the two and they raise children together. Now the other suitor marries another lady and raises up a family with her.

A man marries a wife, and due to infidelity or some other circumstances, he impregnates another woman and she gives him a child or children, depending on the case.

Now my question is, if it happens that my dad married another woman, or vice versa, am i still the one to be born?

in the examples above, what is the probability that the children one family will be the same if the man or the woman marries the other suitor

I need explanations please.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by amazzinggrace(f): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
You would be born if you were meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
ok

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Wukari(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
Yes there still maybe you, but not the same you as you're now but a different you

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by freesinzu(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
I don't think you would have been born

13 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
If u ask me... na who I go ask....

2 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Tomtoxic: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
A child is a product of a father and mother so no u won't be born rather another child with ur dad and the other woman characteristics will be born
So funny that when I was growing up i always thought of this so I see am not the only one

11 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by midolian(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why wld u be born? Don't you know that the combination of your dad's sperm and your mum's juice made you? If your dad had married another woman, another person wld have bn born.

5 Likes

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Flexherbal(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wukari:
Yes there still maybe you, but not the same you as you're now but a different you
Do you not think that a different him is not him?

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by dasparrow: 11:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
midolian:
Why wld u be born? Don't you know that the combination of your dad's sperm and your mum's juice made you? If your dad had married another woman, another person wld have bn born.

@Bolded

It is not a woman's juice that the man's sperm fertilizes, rather it is her ovary (egg).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by oluafam: 12:04am On Sep 15, 2016
No, you won't exist. It takes your father's sperm and your mother's egg to form you.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by njiasi30(f): 2:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Toor, some questions tho... grin cheesy
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:31am On Sep 15, 2016
amazzinggrace:
You would be born if you were meant to be.
explain more please. Will it be me as i currently am? Will there be changes from how i currently am? if there will be changes,what type of changes will it be. Thanks
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by amazzinggrace(f): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2016
lovediehatelive:
explain more please. Will it be me as i currently am? Will there be changes from how i currently am? if there will be changes,what type of changes will it be. Thanks

I hate to put this in your head but you would be you. You would have a mission on earth that would complete the universe in the space and time that you exist. What you look like, the vessel that bore you, all are negligible as we aren't born for such small purposes. Its always bigger than that. A persons entire reason for existence could be to fertilize the earth. Who knows. Nature is a cycle that must me completed and you're just a pawn in its story
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
amazzinggrace:

I hate to put this in your head but you would be you. You would have a mission on earth that would complete the universe in the space and time that you exist. What you look like, the vessel that bore you, all are negligible as we aren't born for such small purposes. Its always bigger than that. A persons entire reason for existence could be to fertilize the earth. Who knows. Nature is a cycle that must me completed and you're just a pawn in its story
Good explanation... How i wish i am convinced with this sad
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by deor03(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Scientifically...NO

Another person would have been born...not you as you are now
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by lovediehatelive(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
deor03:
Scientifically...NO

Another person would have been born...not you as you are now

I thought as much... This whole thing is just a mystery to me
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Richy4(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Maybe you would have been born in Canada or Switzerland......or maybe Somalia..... grin
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by deor03(m): 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
lovediehatelive:

I thought as much... This whole thing is just a mystery to me

There is no mystery here, If your dad had married a Chinese or Caucasian , definitely he would have given birth to a mix child.

That won't be you...right ?
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
deor03:

There is no mystery here, If your dad had married a Chinese or Caucasian , definitely he would have given birth to a mix child.

That won't be you...right ?

yea.... then it means i won't be born shocked
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by deor03(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovediehatelive:

yea.... then it means i won't be born shocked

Absolutely. So try to make your opportunity to be born , count.

It is a one in a million chance, so wasting it is a no no
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by nnamdibig(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
You be witch? If your dad had married another woman, where you wan come from?
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by KillerBeauty(f): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
What if your mother and your father are married. They gave birth to two kids before you. But your mother had an affair with another man, unknowingly to your father. So the seed of another man not your father formed you. But you grew up thinking your father is your gather.

Would you have been born or someone else?

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by twosquare(m): 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
lovediehatelive:
Sometimes i just sit and wonder about some things, which to me are mysteries.
One of them is why i created this topic.

Sometimes it happens that a woman will have two men in her life with the choice of settling for one and get married to one. Finally she chooses one out of the two and they raise children together. Now the other suitor marries another lady and raises up a family with her.

A man marries a wife, and due to infidelity or some other circumstances, he impregnates another woman and she gives him a child or children, depending on the case.

Now my question is, if it happens that my dad married another woman, or vice versa, am i still the one to be born?

in the examples above, what is the probability that the children one family will be the same if the man or the woman marries the other suitor

I need explanations please.
shigothan has said it all...you are looking at it from the perspective of the body and not the soul. If he marries another woman, either Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian, you will still be born if you are meant to be, but your vessel will just be different (either eyes, hair or skin color). Your body is not the real you...your soul is...You can check out Hebrews 10:5. So, the mating of a man and woman in the earthly realm is to prepare a body for the soul-spirit that will inhabit it.

1 Like

Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by missjo(f): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
shigothang:
Yeah . The soul is different from the body . You will be born but in another body and and share some characters with whomever your biologial parents are .
How are you able to separate the soul from the individual? Souls don't exist without a body UNTIL AFTER DEATH (going by the Bible). Prior to birth, you don't exist anywhere. When you are born,your soul is born too.
The YOU that you are now is a combination of both body and soul,one does not exist without the other.

Don't confuse us. grin
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
ok
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Chubhie: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Okare awon philosophers.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by doubleportion: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2016
Genetically no, spiritually yes
Spiritually you are not a product of sperm and egg, you had been predestined to live for a purpose . before you are formed God knows you Jer 1:5 . you are not a biological accident. This understanding can revolutionized the life of any individuals and brings miracle to those that are looking for the fruits of the womb. Romans 8 :29-31
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by missjo(f): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
shigothang:

Ddont get it twistd dear. Our souls exist before we are born. They all struggles to live on earth ,as in struggling for existence. Once w are born ,we ve already choosen a bosy to live in . That's why when we are done on earth, the bosy will rotten,while the souls still lives.

During the judgement day ,there won't be a case of family representation but each souls will accounts for his/her mission on earth, no parents or sibling reepresentation, we only came through them and must have a body to identify with,with physical appearance of those whom we use their path to exist.
grin grin grin grin
I don't even know what to say no more
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
ok
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by missjo(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
shigothang:

Oh! You confused ? You shouldn't ,ask more and I explain .
Tk cr.
Nah I'm not confused, not at all.
Re: Will I Be Born If My Dad Had Married Another Woman? by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
@OP:

No.

Infact, if your dad slept with your mom on another day, you wouldn't exist.

Now go and thank your parents for doing the day they did grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Because Am Searching Abi / Will You Wash Your Husband's Cloths? / New Arrival Of Our Beautiful 3D Wallpaper @2800 per roll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.