Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Alarming Rate Of Examination Question Papers Leakage In Unijos.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alarming Rate Of Examination Question Papers Leakage In Unijos.. (853 Views)

An Examination Question For 400level Environmental Students UNIABUJA / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Rate Of Examination Question Papers Leakage In Unijos.. by Jtownonline: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am a student of University of Jos and it pains me that I have to write this piece. Unijos was one time the best university in Nigeria and among the first twenty in Africa. So the question now is what went wrong? what is the university authority not getting right?. Sometimes I seat with consternation and ask myself many question which I have failed to find answers to.

Before gaining admission into the University, I thought examination question papers leakage is only synonymous to WAEC and NECO but to my greatest surprise this shameful act has rear its ugly head in my dear University of Jos.
The first time I came across a leaked question paper was in my 200 level and it was a course in Psychology department of the University. At first I said to the students that brought the question to the Naraguta Hostel of the university that the question paper is fake and they should better go and study their books to avoid carrying over the course which is a 4 credit load course. During the exams, it happened to be the same question with what they students had before the exams. To be sincere with you guys I was not happy with myself for not studying the question paper. This was the only one I saw only God knows how many questions papers leaked during that session's examination.
Now the most useless department in the University is the Department of General Studies (GST). Examination question papers from this department have been leaked for 2 consecutive session. These courses include GST 101, 102, 103, 104, 222 223. The University authority should do something before this ugly situation gets out of hand.
I love my Unijos..... GREATEST JOSITE.
Hopefully this sessions question papers will be leaked and I will post it for you guy to see.. SOURCE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/09/alarming-rate-of-examination-question.html#more

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Direct Entry Issues / Prospective Unilorin Students Protesting / Nigerian Student Gets Accepted Into 8 Ivy Leagues + 6 Top Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.