Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? (2343 Views)

Three Professional Wrestlers Lost To A Two Years Old Lioness In Tug-Of-War(Photo / US Visa Renewal / US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by gleaf: 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
A cousin of mine wants to travel to US and some agents are offering her two years visa for 500k. I am really concerned, cos i dont trust most of these agents....she doesnt have good bank statement or supporting docs for the visa. How possible is this? They said she will pay when the visa is out...please do i support her move. Thanks
Re: Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
gleaf:
A cousin of mine wants to travel to US and some agents are offering her two years visa for 500k. I am really concerned, cos i dont trust most of these agents....she doesnt have good bank statement or supporting docs for the visa. How possible is this? They said she will pay when the visa is out...please do i support her move. Thanks

That is a scam and I foolish one in that matter.
Re: Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by gleaf: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
justwise:

That is a scam and I foolish one in that matter.
Ok..thanks! Tho they said she will still go for interview with them packaging her
Re: Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
gleaf:

Ok..thanks! Tho they said she will still go for interview with them packaging her

There is nothing like package with US visa application because you are not going to present any document.
Re: Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by Izzystevens: 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2 Pls direct your cousin here. It wld do him/her a whole lot of good.
Re: Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam? by justwise(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Izzystevens:
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2 Pls direct your cousin here. It wld do him/her a whole lot of good.

1 Like

(1)

Lagos To Jos Is How Much??? / Easter Holidaying In Abuja / See The 'machine' Our Airport Authorities Use To Check For Contraband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.