Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Happy Birthday To A Global Solution:chimamanda NGOZI ADICHIE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday To A Global Solution:chimamanda NGOZI ADICHIE (380 Views)

Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / School Feeding: A Global Tradition / FUTO Students Represent Nigeria In A Global Competition In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To A Global Solution:chimamanda NGOZI ADICHIE by pojomatics(m): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2016
I waited for the month of September just as Israel waited for the Messiah to come. You want to know why? Because it was in the ninth month my beloved writing role model was born but something strange happen in the early hours of today.
I tried to summarize her life just like I did to every Solution but like Samson, my strength was gone. I tried to pen down her achievements and awards but they were just too long . I tried to describe her personality but words couldn’t contain her personality. “What do I do” I thought but there was no answer and I couldn’t ‘fall my hand’ since today is the only day I could express my gratitude for such impact she gave and keeps giving me. Out of frustration, I closed my book and slept off.
I soon saw myself on a lonely path with trees by the side dancing and birds singing as they flew around. Fear hugged me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe and the only word that oozed out of my mouth was JESUS. Suddenly, I saw a golden gate few meters away. The gate was so bright that I almost got blind like Paul but as I approached the gate, It automatically opened and I slowly walked in and what I saw blown my mind. The city was so beautiful that nobody needed to tell me this was Heaven.
As I looked around, an angel approached me with a bright smile as he said, “Welcome! You are about to see what happen before she was born”. This got me confused because I had no idea who this ‘she’ was. I sheepishly followed the angel until we got to a hall with these words inscribed on it: HEAVEN’S CONFERENCE HALL. Just as we entered, the drums were rolling and suddenly it stopped. The silence gave me the opportunity to look round the room which was decorated with golden materials and I saw a calendar which dated December 1976—the date was covered with a harsh light so I couldn’t see it. I heard a loud voice just like that of John the Baptist crying in the wilderness saying, “Who will to solve this problem that has arisen in Africa?”.Just then, I noticed a lot of babies in various baskets and a spotlight dance randomly across them but it soon came to a halt on a particular child. It was concluded the child will come to Nigeria and to Enugu state but the big question which family is to house the genius?
Just then all the couples looking for children in Enugu State displayed on the projector opposite me but something happened, the names displayed gradually disappeared until a pair of name was remaining and as I looked more intently, I saw Prof. James Nwoye Adichie and Grace Ifeoma. Just as I read the name, I was pulled out of the room and saw myself in an hospital where the nurses were telling a young beautiful lady to push and few minutes time, a baby girl arrived and I saw joy in the family of the Adichie’s and as I looked up, I saw joy in heaven as they rejoiced because a Solution was born. Eight days later, the child was given a name and her name was CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE…
Suddenly I woke up and discovered it was a dream. I just picked up my pen and wrote this short piece: “Happy birthday to a Solution who has redefined the writing industry of Nigeria and may God give you the grace to fulfill the mandate he gave you. On behalf of Legit9ja, I say HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHIE”

WRITER: Pojomatics
Re: Happy Birthday To A Global Solution:chimamanda NGOZI ADICHIE by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 15, 2016
My role model In writing

My role model when it comes to feminism.

I love you so much.

Happy birthday to you.
You are a rare woman.
I hope I get to see you one day.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Global Solution:chimamanda NGOZI ADICHIE by pojomatics(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2016
I thought she was only my role model... Thanks brother.... do well to share this link till all Nigerians see it. Its time writers are honoured:

Today is a happy day for me because my writing role model celebrates today. Happy birthday to my beloved aunty, sister and friend. For the first time, Pojomatics wrote something crazy for a celebrity.Wanna see the craziness? Drive in and read and do well to leave a happy birthday comment please:
http://www.legit9ja.com/2016/09/happy-birthday-to-global-solution.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

(1) (Reply)

Hello For All Waec Gce Answers And More Check On / Time Is Valuabe------ Invest It In Gaining Quality Ict Experience / Project Topics And Materials In Biology Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.