Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (39423 Views)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Boy Rescued By Neighbors After Being Brutally Beaten By His Aunt In Lagos. Photo / Young Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father In Lagos(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by martineinstein(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
that kissing tho:is he trying to pour venom in her mouth

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Okaakoko(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
holluwai:
Omo this kin kiss na die oo.
I tell you
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dacovajnr: 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
What do you expect from a Beastly looking Fellow ..I'm so sure she had seen this coming Hence she didn't close her eyes Wen dem dey kiss coz she no trust the guy..money is involved grin
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by publicenemy(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2016
ihatebuhari:
men are useless

till Africa allows lgbt right this rubbish won't stop, I rather love a woman than to be with Africa wicked men

I love Europe.

Including ur dad?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by jaoh242: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2016
God help Nigeria
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by beautiful232(f): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2016
jesu shocked
no matter what her fuckup maybe
she doesn't deserve such treatment from a man call her husband
I'm not saying the lady is perfect
all I'm saying is,there are better ways to treat a stubborn wife
not treating someone's daughter like this nau

and this same man would come begging
and she will forgive
and call it marriage

Too sad
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Neddstark: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2016
All I see is blood smeared on her face. She definitely didnt bleed from the eyes. Let the woman tell the full story.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by KingAfo(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2016
no where swollen, i see no cuts just blood! okay maybe a little cut somewhere BUT what did she dooooooo?
women can make you kill them or yourself... womenkeepyourmouthSHUT when he is angry...not insulting family or mother or why he is poor and his friends rich...remember he can use you do juju if he wants . #stillnotoVIOLENCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by martineinstein(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
training myself not have average nigerian men mentality...

Sorry to say:90 percent of nigerian men are not marriage-worthy/ husband-worthy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by dmltoyin(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
BEAST
COWARDz
PSYCHOz

That's what women beaters are
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
RASAK ALABI DID THIS TO THIS HELPLESS WOMAN AT IKORODU.

I couldn't help. ..being a senior member of NCAN.
Reporting live from Sasolburg, Orange Free state

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by agwom(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Chai! if na so marriage be, i no go marry...too bad!
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2016
This one want to kill his wife o
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2016
The only time you could beat a woman is when you are smacking the asss from behind, anything else is battery

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 99foxxy(f): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2016
On a serious note, we women have bad mouth that can make a man kill before realizing himself. No body cares less about what really happened ,all they do is fault the man. We should learn to shut our mouths for the sake of peace, She might have brought out the beast in him, make una no quote me cause I'm a feminist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mzdee01(f): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2016
the way the man kiss sef shows he is violent .tah
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by martineinstein(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2016
99foxxy:
On a serious note, we women have bad mouth that can make a man kill before realizing himself. No body cares less about what really happened ,all they do is fault the man. We should learn to shut our mouths for the sake of peace, She might have brought out the beast in him, make una no quote me cause I'm a feminist.
i dont think so.for every action,there must be an equal and opposite reaction....its d attitude of most nigerian men that makes women retaliate...most of dem arent husband-worthy.

Dats y i still repect women from niger-delta,especilally edo women.they dont take rubbish from unfaithful and arrogant husbands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AwesomeHIM: 9:07am On Sep 15, 2016
The kiss self! LOL
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AuroraB(f): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2016
And the woman's dumb or something undecided
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by runs360: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Woe to any guy that will try this on my sister. Na dead sorry be him middle name.
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by neonly: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari see what u cause
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2016
EBIDOSIE ONATO.........DARLING!DARLING!!
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Toks2008(m): 9:13am On Sep 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
I am just wondering, what actually transpired before he hit her?

I once dated an emotionally unstable lady.. Sometimes I get the urge to punch her in the face just to knock some kindness into her.

But I always realized I was spending all the time and energy on someone that I couldn’t control, rather than concentrating on how I could react that would save me all this inner torment...

Being a gentle man is good but some ladies can take advantage of that to any limit.

I told an ex that one of my greatest joy of us parting is that I will no longer have to fight the urge of touching a lady violently.

Chai! some ladies are professors in dishing out abusive words even when it is unwarranted...before you say a word they have said 20.

For any man reading this please and please don't ever beat a lady..Yes some deserve serious beating to reset their brain but just walk away from the union provided you don't do shits to ignite the other side of a naturally insolent lady.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by idris4r83(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2016
ihatebuhari:
men are useless

till Africa allows LGBT right this rubbish won't stop, I rather love a woman than to be with Africa wicked men

I love Europe.

it happens even in the lgbt headquarters, United States. So what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by evelynluv(f): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2016
englishmart:
I almost beat up a lady yesterday for insulting me. Immediately I remembered I'm a gentleman, I told her that if I were to be one of those guys who have no respect for women, she would be bleeding now.

After much, she apologized and I felt very happy and mature..
hmmmm,
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by DgreatObserver(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Always refer your proble to Eng Muhammad Najeeb Yau on facebook,if you want yoor problem reached to your governor,not only lagos the 36 stste,including your senate and reps leaders. Because he is the Y.N.Leaders Initiative. Ggodbelessour country
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by klassic(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Before you crucify the supposed husband find out what actually happened. Some women can frustrate and push a man to the extend that he breaks the rule just to show the woman I am still your husband.
Imagine a case were at any slight argument, the woman slaps the man, uses and object on the man simply because the man sworn never to beat her. She takes undue advantage of it. Up to the point of using her pointed high heel shoe to break his head with blood gushing out. The man obviously reacted and beat the living day light out of the woman and inflicted some injuries on her as well. I am not saying that is what happened here, it happened in a case I had knowledge of.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 9:25am On Sep 15, 2016
So much evil dwelling in humans this days.
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Smellymouth: 9:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Being a gentle man is good but some ladies can take advantage of that to any limit.

I told an ex that one of my greatest joy of us parting is that I will no longer have to fight the urge of touching a lady violently.

Chai! some ladies are professors in dishing out abusive words even when it is unwarranted...before you say a word they have said 20.

For any man reading this please and please don't ever beat a lady..Yes some deserve serious beating to reset their brain but just walk away from the union provided you don't do shits to ignite the other side of a naturally insolent lady.

Well said bro..
Re: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2016
What I want to know is - Who threw the first punch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.