Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (53697 Views)

Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / Corper Dies In Zamfara NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by NinaArsenal(f): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
So sad. Rip Hafsat
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by UyUt(f): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
So heartbreaking........RIP dear cry
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
It was so painful. May Allah forgive her flaws and bless her soul with Jannatu Fridaouz ameen.

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by MDsambo: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIJF
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by dacovajnr: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Tragic! Tragic!!Tragic!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
so sad...
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by AreaFada2: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIP

NYSC is now another Sambisa war front. Too many deaths. For how long will it continue?
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Btruth: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
May the Lord console her family. cry
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by obamazeroone: 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
why ? painful . RIP
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Cletus77(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Don't pity the dead, but pity their families! So bad!!! God should console the weak
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by passyhansome(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by kareemkamil(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
What a sad news
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by muller101(m): 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
RIP to her..

The same way i lose my sweet friend Ishioma, due to get married by Nov.
What's this NYSC nonsense sef. It keeps claiming the lives of our youths.
seems u have comprehension issues. Did nysc kill her?

1 Like

Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by jmand(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Miss you Sister may Jannatul-Firdaus be your abode
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Bashirjaja01(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
ouzo1:
RIP
May Allah forgive her shortcomings
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by kayoxygen: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Harinholar(f): 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear God pls pray for this family nd the husband to be to bear diz great loss...Amen

*Rest in peace**
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by NairaMaster1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
Angel

Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by sexychocho(f): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
OMG

So Pathetic

RIP
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by samfrancis1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
completing her nysc today?
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by tukdi: 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
mizsandranony:
R.I.P ma'am.... so sad
Who told you to join nairaland? Answer me asap!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by domopps(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIP to her........and may God grant the family strength to bear the loss!
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by sinceraconcept(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
beautiful232:
what a painful lost

May GOD grant the family the heart to bear this great lost

so sad
lost? I've said it before that women speak far worse grammar compared to men. They just cover it up with phonetics
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rip
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by beautiful232(f): 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
lost? I've said it before that women have bad grammar. They just cover it up with phonetics

thanks

I live to learn from my mistakes

imperfect me!!!!!!

perfect grammar speaker...carry go..
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Nasman(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Allah ya jikanta da Rahama
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by beautiful232(f): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
sinceraconcept:
lost? I've said it before that women speak far worse grammar compared to men. They just cover it up with phonetics

A matured mind
would rather correct

only people like you...can say shit bout people comment on thread, not minding if it's a mistake or typo error.

as you too sabi you for don get your own blog nau

MF
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by mickool(m): 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
R. I. P
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by Seanmike(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
RIP, GONE TOO SOON
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by chachanga: 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Chai, see Nigeria's bad roads have claimed another young promising life.

Rip
Re: Soon-To-Wed Female Corper Dies In Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Expressway by zicoraads: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
Our ex student. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijare Corpers Create Awareness On Lassa Fever In Ondo Today (Photos) / Man Wearing NYSC Outfit In USA Pictured / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.