Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies (6293 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by raphieMontella: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

You do realize that there is no sufficient evidence that Jesus ever existed in reality.

Aside from the bible that is.

And you know the bible is not reliable tongue
he may have existed...i believe so..but no more than a rabbi
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by Ken4Christ: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
The authority of the Christian faith is the Bible.

The authority of the Muslim faith is the Quran

What is the authority of Olumba? Where are the books he has given to his followers as a guide?

His followers says he is not dead. But it doesn't stop the fact that he is dead and his body decaying. He actually died a disgraceful death. He fell off his stir case and died. Does this not prove to you who he is? A deceiver.

How dare you try to compare Jesus and Olumba. His son cannot even look at me face to face.

The fact that someone has deluded many does not make him God or truthful.

All this happens to fulfill prophecies. Jesus said there will be false teachers and prophets who will deceive many.

Even the Church of Satan has followers.

So, don't you ever equate Jesus with Olumba or Mohammed otherwise you will face the wrath of God.

If you don't apologize immediately, you will start to experience terrible things in your life.

So, repent before it is too late.
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by honourhim: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
johnydon22:

Always the defence tactics - i think Gotquestions and answeringgenesis would have been reliable if hardmirror provided their links.

I believe Wikipedia is a world leading encyclooedia and they also provide reference links, stop the dodge, read the article then come back and provide yours.
Nope. Its not about you. I didnt use wikipedia in Masters research and i 'm not using it in my phd for this same reason. A site i didnt trust to use in academic research is it in religion that i will trust it? No sir.
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ken4Christ:
What is the authority of Olumba? Where are the books he has given to his followers as a guide?
His followers says he is not dead. But it doesn't stop the fact that he is dead and his body decaying. He actually died a disgraceful death. He fell off his stir case and died. Does this not prove to you who he is? A deceiver.
How dare you try to compare Jesus and Olumba. His son cannot even look at me face to face.
All this happens to fulfill prophecies. Jesus said there will be false teachers and prophets who will deceive many.
So, don't you ever equate Jesus with Olumba or Mohammed otherwise you will face the wrath of God.
If you don't apologize immediately, you will start to experience terrible things in your life.

Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
HardMirror Leader Olumba Olumba Obu didn't say he was God!
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Olumba is a million time better than Jesus, he didn't deceive us saying he is God.
For your information Olumba uses the bible and it is where his authority stand.
The church of Olumba is a school for practical christianity.
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by EyeHateGod: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2016
CeoMYN:

Olumba is a million time better than Jesus, he didn't deceive us saying he is God.
For your information Olumba uses the bible and it is where his authority stand.
The church of Olumba is a school for practical christianity.
U be member?
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2016
EyeHateGod:

U be member?
I was a member, I have left religion now.
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by CHARLOE(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
HardMirror:

What wayo?
Is orisis not far older than the mythology of jesus? Is jesus not a copy of the mythology of orisis?
Abeg ignore that ignoramus, some pple just luv been slaves, nothing u can do bout it, Stockholm syndrome tins
Re: Secret Of Churches PART 2: OLUMBA OLUMBA God On Earth: Delusion Strategies by CHARLOE(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Who b dis mumu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You / Prophetic Night With God (mantle Impactation Service)18th Jan. 2013. Lfc / The Mercy & Grace Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.