Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake (23637 Views)

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / River Niger Will Soon Overflow – NEMA Warns Nearby Communities / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by iambic(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Na only for nigeria, Team dey go one week later, na only for nigeria sport of minister be lawyer ahhhh we get president

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by kceewhyte(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
earthquake happened last week... emergency management went to visit today..... wait visit to do what... I don't understand .... ok let us assumed people are injured and other fatalities... they are supposed to wait for them to come I guess

all this hausas self... maybe na just one side of their gutter bend come break wey dey make dem dey shout
nawaoo where Earthquake happen, for Nigeria
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by asarebabson: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
hmmmm Buhari sha ;Dhmmmm Buhari sha
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by Proffdada: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016
GossipHeart:
Buhari
You will never go unpunished
undecided

2 Likes

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by Itulah(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by 8BitGee(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
earthquake happened last week... emergency management went to visit today..... wait visit to do what... I don't understand .... ok let us assumed people are injured and other fatalities... they are supposed to wait for them to come I guess

all this hausas self... maybe na just one side of their gutter bend come break wey dey make dem dey shout

Don't be an asshat, the emergency and geological services also have the responsibility of studying and predicting future earth movements which can lead to deaths or injuries.

What do you expect from sb with such atrocious mastery of the English language!

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by agwom(m): 10:57am On Sep 15, 2016
embarassed
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2016
8BitGee:

Don't be an asshat, the emergency and geological services also have the responsibility of studying and predicting future earth movements which can lead to deaths or injuries.

What do you expect from sb with such atrocious mastery of the English language!

who is this one....
I guess ur phone is showing G in the middle NEMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by EMMYB0Y(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2016
kceewhyte:
nawaoo where Earthquake happen, for Nigeria
no BURUNDI

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by kceewhyte(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
no BURUNDI
I thought as much
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by hUmaneOne: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
Proffdada:
Finally they've perfected the earthquake generator that can focus earth quakes with pinpoint accuracy
As far as geological studies go by, Africa is not in earthquake prone zone
They're tired of using insurgents and Ebola ,abi? angry

I fear you sha.. You need to stop watching science fiction.

But on the other hand,there's nothing a desperate government cannot do

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by kabillion(m): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where is d earth tremor? Rubbish

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by Cletus77(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lie.................................... _//):\"\;:;;#?\)-;__\/@\\__+##*#/:#;_;#:-)"\\_:#*-/!!:/%{}%&[{{}}ªªºº°°==~~^““„„»»««¿¿¡¿¿€$¥₫₫₫₹₹№№№><
any symbol u did not see dere pls tel me!
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by AuroraB(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Na somebody wear agbada for this kain serious something where professionalism is needed

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by 9inches(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pharaoh let my people go
Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by piagetskinner(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Scientists wey no Sabi anything

1 Like

Re: NEMA Visits The Site Of Kaduna Earthquake by Nusaf: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Thisis2raw:
They should also do the needful and help the people with mud house that was shattered
Next time, add 's' for coherence. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN 2GB For 200 Naira MSME Data / Learn How To Activate Your Verve Cards For Online Transactions At Nigeria Atms / A Colossal Asteroid "Florence" Will Cruise By Earth Today, Visible To Human Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.