Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee (21903 Views)

The 5 Most Important Life Decisions You Must Make Now To Be Successful / As A Director, Sack Any Employee That Behaves Like This / Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by shimat: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Great
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by ironheart(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
olutosfem:
Where is the job now No job you're talking bout financial decisions
there are jobs, you only do not want those type of jobs
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
The problem is that inflation kills savings. So what to do?
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by LargeBrown(m): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
I would av loved 2 share a book called “Where is my Money”, it's very insightful nd will couch you on the best wealth creation nd management skills... Pls my fellow job seekers do not wait 2 get d job b4 u apply dis well organized expensive advice... many pay 2 get it... D likes of Dangote, coscharis,Peter obi,innoson innitially denied their selves dis pleasure at first in oda 2 build deir capital base...now money ain't dere problem
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by wonderfulchild: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wisdom is the key here. Apply it while managing your finance.
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by bharkarh(m): 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Thanks OP, I have a feeling the message is for me as I will be getting a job soon as God's name liveth. #BELIEVEisKEY cool

1 Like

Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by dandollar1: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
I bought my first car 7 years after I started working, even though I could afford one a year after I started working. This was because I work in a small town, 15 minutes between home and work. But make I no lie Sha. I wondered how I had been managing without one after I got the car. cheesy
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by justmi1: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice post, but some times you need to spoil your self, buy that one thing that your heart desires, sometimes you don't even live long enough to enjoy your"investment", after all all is vanity. Whether you get or you no get, I am not supporting financial recklessness though......
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by justmi1: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice post, but some times you need to spoil your self, buy that one thing that your heart desires, sometimes you don't even live long enough to enjoy your"investment", after all all is vanity. Whether you get or you no get, I am not supporting financial recklessness though......[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by justmi1: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice post, but some times you need to spoil your self, buy that one thing that your heart desires, sometimes you don't even live long enough to enjoy your"investment", after all all is vanity. Whether you get or you no get, I am not supporting financial recklessness though......[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by Dcaliphate(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bisjosh:

Stale gist
Talk your own, or leave the fellow alone
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 16, 2016
Very big lesson to learn! I made some of the mistakes listed there.
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by delors(m): 2:51am On Sep 16, 2016
kenonze:
I really don't understand Nigerians.

They spend money they don't have
To buy things they don't need
To impress people that they don't even like.
How can you understand Nigerians when you are a Ghanaian?
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by efilimu(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by elpiro: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
LargeBrown:
I would av loved 2 share a book called “Where is my Money”, it's very insightful nd will couch you on the best wealth creation nd management skills... Pls my fellow job seekers do not wait 2 get d job b4 u apply dis well organized expensive advice... many pay 2 get it... D likes of Dangote, coscharis,Peter obi,innoson innitially denied their selves dis pleasure at first in oda 2 build deir capital base...now money ain't dere problem
how can I get q copy of the book?
Re: Financial Decisions You Shouldn’t Be In A Rush To Make As Entry Level Employee by OShepherd: 8:53am On Dec 17, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
Spot on OP.

You will see some entry level employee pumping all their salaries into building a house, only to beg to borrow 1,000NGN to feed few days after receiving their salary. It would have been a better investment if upon completion, it would yield reason return on investment but no it can't because most of the time, the building are always in a remote area if not a village where people are even beg to stay in the building and maintain it in return.

Poor financial decision i must say.

Don't be fool, even when there are no available land when you have the money to build, you can always buy a house and demolish to rebuild. Landlords do not need to desire to sell their buildings, you can always bid. Every man has a price, find their price...that's my philosophy
go & read d richest man in Babylon OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Chemistry Graduate Work In Oil Company? / Graduates in the UK / I'm Being Indicted For Fraud By My Boss Over Google Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.