Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) (5761 Views)

Pictures Of Modern Day Satanic Temples And Satanists / Difference Between Muslims, Christians And Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Don't tell me u believe all these nonsense.
they are all recorded in the bible , so you just have to believe it..
But dont fall for it/power.

Moses in the bible performed miracles through the help and inspiration of God..exodus chapter 3
In Exodus chapter 4. It was recorded that he performed miracles before pharaoh. Pharaoh presented his sorcerer and they did the same, but they all failed at the end.
So what that 666 guy was actually calling a religion is sorcery. Which has been in existence a long time ago. He needs prayers
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
it obvious you are scared. Lol you couldnt spell the yahweh , spell it and be arrested, lol.

And about physical contact with our God. He is a supreme being .. He wont want to see Him on cause of some reasons been known to Him. Well He sent His son to earth to die for us .. Not only that He gave us authority to come against principalities and power, to trample upon snakes and scorpions..

I dont have to see God to believe in Him.
I dont have to say cause God wasnt seen or proven to exist, so i lose my faith..

And besides we cant see Him who dwells in Heaven cause , any man whatsoever who comes in contact with God physically will die.

Lwkmd o and you believe all this?

Can you pay for goods without seeing them?

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Lwkmd o and you believe all this?
Can you pay for goods without seeing them?

G
are you a Nigerian? Its clear you aint. Cause a Nigerian wont ask this kind of question
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:

Where is the one you've made?

grin grin grin

I don't use that.

Because I have personal relationship with Satan. So if I want to summon a demon, all I have to do is draw out his sigil and ask Satan, simple and safest way.

But I have onced used that circle when I was just trying out stuffs and the out come wasn't good.

So in all if you can make that circle go ahead.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by HardMirror(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
they are all recorded in the bible , so you just have to believe it..
But dont fall for it/power.

Moses in the bible performed miracles through the help and inspiration of God..exodus chapter 3
In Exodus chapter 4. It was recorded that he performed miracles before pharaoh. Pharaoh presented his sorcerer and they did the same, but they all failed at the end.
So what that 666 guy was actually calling a religion is sorcery. Which has been in existence a long time ago. He needs prayers
Not real
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
are you a Nigerian?
Its clear you aint. Cause a Nigerian wont ask this kind of question

Nigerian or not Nigeria just mind your business sir.

Mass murders in the world have been committed all in the name of Islam/Christianity so don't tell me crap about your useless yaweh god or whatever that is spelt as.

If you all here want to experience Satanism.

Then dedicate your soul and venture into it and find your answers period.

I will not reply to useless and pointless posts anymore.

That includes all.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

Nigerian or not Nigeria just mind your business sir.

Mass murders in the world have been committed all in the name of Islam/Christianity so don't tell me crap about your useless yaweh god or whatever that is spelt as.

If you all here want to experience Satanism.

Then dedicate your soul and venture into it and find your answers period.

I will not reply to useless and pointless posts anymore.

That includes all.
you giving up so soon.. Dont run , the truth is hitting you like a sledge hammer. About death about our religion.. Thank God you know about it.. What about yours that is been stolen silently due to ignorance ...

You need rebirth.. God needs you
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
HardMirror:
Not real
not real too .. Are you a christian?
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
royalvalentine19:
you giving up so soon.. Dont run , the truth is hitting you like a sledge hammer. About death about our religion.. Thank God you know about it.. What about yours that is been stolen silently due to ignorance ...

You need rebirth.. God needs you

There is not truth there.

I just choose not to reply those Mumbo-Jumbo of yours son.

I am God

I know how I am.

I cannot exchange words with you over something so obvious, it will be mediocre of me to do that, I am a God, and I know where I'm advancing to, the affairs of this you cannot comprehend with a blind mind. No matter how you beat a fool, you can never beat the foolishness out.

That's you

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:

There is not truth there.

I just choose not to reply those Mumbo-Jumbo of yours son.

I am God

I know how I am.

I cannot exchange words with you over something so obvious, it will be mediocre of me to do that, I am a God, and I know where I'm advancing to, the affairs of this you cannot comprehend with a blind mind. No matter how you beat a fool, you can never beat the foolishness out.

That's you
simple and precise.
Gain the world , lose your soul
Lose your soul , reign with the devil
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2016
4everGod:

Desperation is a voice that beckons on the gullible! If you need help you know what to do. No situation can be so bad as to want to commit to something satanic. Nairaland is a faceless forum and many people you meet here are not who they seem to be...we do not want to read your matter on the front page one day and be sorrowful.

You can pm me so we can talk and figure out a way out of your predicament. This way you are being told is totally not the way.
good morning sir, I sent you a pm yesterday.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by sorextee(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Can you describe them?

HardMirror:

Yes go ahead I am interested. Not the first time I am seeing demons, I have seen a lot of them. Been a long while I saw one, so will be great meeting one again
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by sorextee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Guy you are wasting your time.. I know demigods very well(not physically).. All your words wont change him...
LIVE AND LET LIVE..

royalvalentine19:
it obvious you are scared. Lol you couldnt spell the yahweh , spell it and be arrested, lol.

And about physical contact with our God. He is a supreme being .. He wont want to see Him on cause of some reasons been known to Him. Well He sent His son to earth to die for us .. Not only that He gave us authority to come against principalities and power, to trample upon snakes and scorpions..

I dont have to see God to believe in Him.
I dont have to say cause God wasnt seen or proven to exist, so i lose my faith..

And besides we cant see Him who dwells in Heaven cause , any man whatsoever who comes in contact with God physically will die.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
sorextee:
Guy you are wasting your time.. I know demigods very well(not physically).. All your words wont change him...
LIVE AND LET LIVE..

you just have to keep trying oh my brother. his heart is sealed already..
I Like the end part ! 'Live and let live'
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by sorextee(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
Let me bring ur attention to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

Maybe u go understand why I talk so. Anyway, im just following, for knowledge sake.. Not trying to bring back anyone. At d end of it all, we are all responsible for our choices..

royalvalentine19:
you just have to keep trying oh my brother. his heart is sealed already..
I Like the end part ! 'Live and let live'
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
no qualms,

sorextee:
Let me bring ur attention to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

Maybe u go understand why I talk so. Anyway, im just following, for knowledge sake.. Not trying to bring back anyone. At d end of it all, we are all responsible for our choices..

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Image123(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Because I used to see things too. I see demons angels and open eye visions. I have seized seeing such since I Regarded it as my mind playing out my belief. So I know for sure they are hallucinations. If I told you details of things I experienced, it may seem I am making things up. The little I shared, I have been branded a liar.

Maybe you had hallucinations, but not others. i've seen people had experiences that resulted in sicknesses taken away and real problems solved miraculously. Your small world and small viewpoint cannot be used to generalise and globalise the reality of the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
I know Satan the devil is out to deceive people and turn their minds and soul away from the one and only living God, The Almighty God and Creator of all things both visible and invisible. Buh I never knew it has grown to this extent.
Buh Hey! no matter what u believe in or who u try to worship it's not gonna take anything away from God! Rather u are condemnin ur soul to the devil and when u die in that state, u can never make Heaven. Then u will realise that u ve been deceived by the chief deceiver himself( satan).

Jesus Christ remains the way, the truth and life. There is no other way to be saved, no other way to live eternally with God except through Him. He came for the sole purpose of reconciling man back to God and destroy the works of the devil. Demons know Him and they tremble when they see him, buh a mere man choose to ignore Him.

Repent now while u can before it is too late. U can't imagine the terror of a christless eternity. A word is enough for the wise, He who hv ears, let him hear.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by orunto27: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's easy to get confused when you know that Good and Evil flow from God. First you become a Pantheist and the moment you start seeing Red in Blue, you start preferring Death to Life, you become Satanist.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
@Demigods666 please can we private chat? I'll love to ask you some personal questions that I believe would be of immense benefit to me. Please reach me on belldartop@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08036792701.
Was asleep all these while but thank God, I'm awake but I need someone like you with that sweet slap to open my eyes fully
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vello:
@Demigods666 please can we private chat? I'll love to ask you some personal questions that I believe would be of immense benefit to me. Please reach me on belldartop@gmail.com or Whatsapp 08036792701.
Was asleep all these while but thank God, I'm awake but I need someone like you with that sweet slap to open my eyes fully

I dunno why im reluctant to do this. Mean I have helped lots of people on nl reach the light, but I feel you just want to waste my time with your chitchat.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Z
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Demigods666:

I dunno why im reluctant to do this. Mean I have helped lots of people on nl reach the light, but I feel you just want to waste my time with your chitchat.
In addition to my earlier response to your doubt about me, please reconsider with this: My name is belldartop (nickname). A male Nigerian aged 37yrs and resident in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital. I'm a government worker.
I was born a Christian and was a devoted one till year 2015 March when I gratefully stumbled on a novel, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Though a novel, certain facts therein led me to further my research on the religion I could give my life to. I started asking myself "to what end is CHRISTIANITY because nothing really happens. We only pay tithes and offerings and the so called GOs junkets around the world in opulence and extravagance; the likes that even the so called holy book proscribes. I discovered I'd been living a life I was preconditioned from womb to live. This got me enraged.
However enraged I am or could be however, it doesn't change the fact that I need a remedy. There's every need to realign my life in the way of inner awakening and consciousness of my godliness. This all I found in your nairaland posts. To this end, I need help.
My 36yrs as a christian produced nothing but poverty, inferiority complex and self denials among other ills white man god fostered on me.
I want a change. Please direct me. Help me and guide me.
Thank you.
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
Demigods666:

Will you be able to download a PDF file if I send it to you via Nairaland?
While still on reading up on other stuffs, would you be kind enough to send me PDF file on Whatsapp bro?
Think commending your effort here on point. Well done bro
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by kaja4real: 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jeankrab:
yes, since God and Education has failed and can't put food on my table. I exhausted all my options for help and that have cause me to be sleeping on empty stomach for the past two days.

Cc: demigods666
mehnnn the hardship and suffering is biting hard on me bro, we are in same position
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by tjmc: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hi bro how far your power meditations. Any improvements

Vello:

While still on reading up on other stuffs, would you be kind enough to send me PDF file on Whatsapp bro?
Think commending your effort here on point. Well done bro
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nolevel666: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2023

Youre missing the point. I'm not an advocate for either, just following, but Anton Lavey's Satanism is Atheistic Satanism while this one is theistic. LaVey doesn't believe in God or Satan or anything spiritual but this guy does because he practices Spiritual Satanism.
Devil worshiper he should be called
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nolevel666: 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Vello:

In addition to my earlier response to your doubt about me, please reconsider with this: My name is belldartop (nickname). A male Nigerian aged 37yrs and resident in Ibadan, the Oyo State Capital. I'm a government worker.
I was born a Christian and was a devoted one till year 2015 March when I gratefully stumbled on a novel, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Though a novel, certain facts therein led me to further my research on the religion I could give my life to. I started asking myself "to what end is CHRISTIANITY because nothing really happens. We only pay tithes and offerings and the so called GOs junkets around the world in opulence and extravagance; the likes that even the so called holy book proscribes. I discovered I'd been living a life I was preconditioned from womb to live. This got me enraged.
However enraged I am or could be however, it doesn't change the fact that I need a remedy. There's every need to realign my life in the way of inner awakening and consciousness of my godliness. This all I found in your nairaland posts. To this end, I need help.
My 36yrs as a christian produced nothing but poverty, inferiority complex and self denials among other ills white man god fostered on me.
I want a change. Please direct me. Help me and guide me.
Thank you.
Start by reading the satanic bible
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nolevel666:

Start by reading the satanic bible
Provided you're not being sarcastic, Kindly lead me to how I can lay hands on a copy
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Nolevel666: 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Vello:

Provided you're not being sarcastic, Kindly lead me to how I can lay hands on a copy

Just search for the pdf copy on google.
Its easy to find.
Thank me later!
(Make sure you live alone if you’re to engage in rituals. Those fanatics could get you in real trouble for doing what works for you!)
Re: Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) by Vello(m): 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Nolevel666:

Just search for the pdf copy on google.
Its easy to find.
Thank me later!
(Make sure you live alone if you’re to engage in rituals. Those fanatics could get you in real trouble for doing what works for you!)
Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate
Regarding those misguided dogmatic zombies, I care not what anyone says. All I want is spirituality that works and brings reward. Not shout hallelujah for 70yrs, fast and pray for decades with nothing achieved... Damn church to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / Battling With Sin And The World As A Christian / See The Hair Style Pastor Adeboyes Son And His Wife Make That Spake Up Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.